Trading For Living

Its also a dream of mine to trade and make my living out of it. But still there is a long way to go before I can achieve this. First I need a big enough account from which only 6 - 8 trades make enough profits thats enough for my one month expenses.

Mate if you can dream it then you can achieve it. I have just started Forex trading as my primary source of income and I am on the way to learning well first. I have tried various sites including BP and now I am learning from FPA, both are equally great while it is also nice reading many chapters given here it gives us valuable lessons and idea. I don’t dream of just making living but I dream of getting financial freedom from this.

Trading for living is achievable but you should diversify for this to remain safe from anything that would happen which can blow your account even if you are very tight in your money management. What SNB has done is not a good example of trading being a safe business :(

Living on trading is not easy to achieve. But if you are consistent then you can become a full time trader. But my advice is that you must do something other than trading, so that you don't remain glued to charts all day long.

Consistency in trading is very important.

Trading for living is achievable but you should diversify for this to remain safe from anything that would happen which can blow your account even if you are very tight in your money management. What SNB has done is not a good example of trading being a safe business :(

It happens. Even USA cannot guarantee life against tornado(typhoon) hits every year there. Such situation may come again. Despite of all issue , market shall remain continued. :)

What about TP and SL, your trading tips without that information seems to be detrimental rather than useful. If you really want to contribute try to give max instructions about a trade.

I expressed my view on it. Well you need entry point, exit point and stop loss. I am NOT signal provider here. Who really cares for other people trade? There are plenty of signal sites around the www world. Even in FPA too. I just have a peek on it but decide trade of my own. If you like my style , appreciate it or even add more points in trade so it can be very useful for me and others. We will learn together man...and ..I trade for living for past 6 years and you?

Mate if you can dream it then you can achieve it. I have just started Forex trading as my primary source of income and I am on the way to learning well first. I have tried various sites including BP and now I am learning from FPA, both are equally great while it is also nice reading many chapters given here it gives us valuable lessons and idea. I don’t dream of just making living but I dream of getting financial freedom from this.

Good luck to you as well but making forex trading your primary source of income right from start is not a good idea. In this way you will try and force to you make money from trading and such attitude can lead to more losses than gains.

Its also a dream of mine to trade and make my living out of it. But still there is a long way to go before I can achieve this. First I need a big enough account from which only 6 - 8 trades make enough profits thats enough for my one month expenses.

Frankly to tell you, you don't need a very large account to trade for living. 10k account are enough to trade for living. The question is what kind of living you are expecting from? What kind of strategy you are using? For instance in my country, USD 800 is good for normal lifestyle. So it means, you needs income of USD 200 per week. Let's say you make USD 2 per pips, in 8-10 trades per week, you need an average of just about 10 pips per trade. Learn to protect your assets before earning, learn to profit small 1 before big.

Hmm. Determination is very strong. You deserve to be good trader.

Many people says Forex or Poker produce big dreams to newbie just because of marketing purpose but they doesn't. It is the trader himself who create their own imagination of being greedy and skip the small dreams. Playing poker and trading forex is a similar behavior. In trading, you need to read and act according to the market, not only how good your strategy was. In poker, not only your hole card valuable, it is how you read and extracts chips from your opponent when the edge is on your side.

Anyway, who love poker can join my game as well during weekend. I love to play poker MTTs during weekend. You can find me at iPoker Network.

KimiTheProTrader ipoker : Mtt : 2015 - Player Profiles

Poker helps me practice for being discipline and patience for not being tilted. That's important behavior in trading as well.:p

By the way, watch this before someone intend to go trading for living. Another words to describe is not trading for living, you should ambush like crocodile on prey for living. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back