Trading For Living

Yes there are many traders who are professional, but you have to take this decision very carefully, as you might loose your current job and trading career both.

I have a friend whose business is to trade the FTSE 100 daily. we left college together. I went into investment banking, whereas he started day-trading right away. We used to trade part-time in college, but after competing.. he went full time. Right now he is richer than me. I don't know what to say sometimes I tell him it's luck but he says it is ambition. Nonetheless, I will never risk day-trading full time unless I had some $10+ million sitting somewhere as my wealth security. But all in all, it is proven that it is possible.

Invite him to join the FPA so we can all interrogate him. :D

The experienced traders really don't trade for living. They know the perfect things which asked by market. Newbies truly trade for living as they consider to earn fast way. I guess it all depends individually.

Hi All,

How much from you like to trade live news?
Let's say NFP or FOMC?

Regards,
FxAgio Team

You will be a happy guy if you trade FOMC yesterday just taking a bit of knowledge and common sense. Janet Yellen last FOMC has said patience. In last congress meeting, she already mentioned that interest rate will not raise in next 2-3 FOMC meeting. Another point, of course no surprise FOMC yesterday is almost predictable bad news on the dollars. Euro already in crisis and bearing 57% weight on Dollar Indexes, no point to announce some good news for the dollar or hike the interest rates creating more crisis to the EUR. 60 mins before FOMC already can see the demand on EUR relatively high and everybody throws away the dollar. I guess plenty of them bag good money yesterday, except those who always believe the word "Trend is their friend". 200 pips, yum yum easily.:cool:

Trading for living is not simple thing to realize because if traders want to make it happen so it means trading as the main source of income and it will be higher pressure when you want to make it as your main business. Trading for living won't happen instantly but it needs process so you should be patient through the process and make it happen with keeping consistency on profit although it is only small amount of dollars or pips.

We can make forex as a good living but first we all should know that the knowledge is important in this business. If we can make more time to learn, we will have a better means to become successful.

Trading for living is not simple thing to realize because if traders want to make it happen so it means trading as the main source of income and it will be higher pressure when you want to make it as your main business. Trading for living won't happen instantly but it needs process so you should be patient through the process and make it happen with keeping consistency on profit although it is only small amount of dollars or pips.

Yes its possible, you can make living out of trading. I have many fb friends that are full time trader and are earning consistently from several years now.

Well if you are making good money from forex, then it's possible to make a good living with this trade. Forex is a good business and we all can earn unlimited once we have the knowledge. We should make it necessary to learn and put in good time to succeed good.

It is also a dream of mine to become able enough to live on trading but I don't want to be a full time trader rather I want to keep myself busy in some other work besides trading while keeping forex trading as my main earning source.

It is also a dream of mine to become able enough to live on trading but I don't want to be a full time trader rather I want to keep myself busy in some other work besides trading while keeping forex trading as my main earning source.

Yes i am also , I am wishes my dream come true . My business in forex hopefully can give income for daily need in my live . But i am sure for reach the level of trading of living not easy , even not in short time . I believe so many professional trader bring so much times until they get that level where the forex trader is being pure profession that earn from there will being salary like in company commonly

Back