Trading For Living

Forex is best business for me since many years. I am sure forex can support for a living. If I get small profits even then too it is sufficient than any other business. it is a part time earning source for many of peoples.

Not really. Trading can be for a living if done right.
Yes there are some trader they can trading for living, but might they also not solely relying from result trading, might still having another source income because not always trading forex giving fixed result

Yes there are some trader they can trading for living, but might they also not solely relying from result trading, might still having another source income because not always trading forex giving fixed result

That is partially correct, because usually a good trader that wants to make a living out of trading, has a set of skills (risk management, strategies, trading plans, etc..) that keep him from losing his income. For example, he could have a very profitable results in one month, but lose in another. But the important thing (due to his skills) is not losing all of his profits.

Trading in forex as the main way of making money is extremely risky. the thing is, this market is absolutely unstable. You can make money today and loose everything tomorrow.

Trading for living is possible. But for that first you have to be consistent in profit making. As trading requires investment, so you need good back up income. It's not like other business. Here you have to be skilled enough. The concept is it needs time, dedication, determination and good understanding to get the control of it.

It is my firm believe that you always need to have a back-up plan in life. You just can't rely on forex trading alone. What will happen if you can't be successful in forex trading? How will you support your family? You need to think wisely before investing in forex trading.

A good question having a reasonable answer too that forex can give earning but for a career or living it is not a guarated business. One need a very successful trading routine for living other wise you should adopt forex as part time for extra earning . IThink many times for what you are investing in it and what will be its out put Because life need a routine income .

1) Do You have the knowledge? Not just 1 strategy but knowledge of the markets. 2) Do you have the bank? 3) Are you already making enough to be full time? 4) Are you mentally prepared to leave behind the guaranteed pay packet? 5) Are you self motivated and dedicated enough? 6) Are you ready to give up the Social Side of having a job? 7) Have you thought about tax and about your credit file, mortgage applications etc?

Back