Trading For Living

1) Do You have the knowledge? Not just 1 strategy but knowledge of the markets. 2) Do you have the bank? 3) Are you already making enough to be full time? 4) Are you mentally prepared to leave behind the guaranteed pay packet? 5) Are you self motivated and dedicated enough? 6) Are you ready to give up the Social Side of having a job? 7) Have you thought about tax and about your credit file, mortgage applications etc?

This is a very mind awakening question which all full time traders will for surely consider before venturing into the forex trading business full time. I have seen few traders myself trading this way by leaving behind the social barriers and considering their main desire.

This is a very mind awakening question which all full time traders will for surely consider before venturing into the forex trading business full time. I have seen few traders myself trading this way by leaving behind the social barriers and considering their main desire.

I know too many who rush into it.

Yeah trading strategy is must-have for any trader, but the question is how to develop successful system?

Yes a lot of practice on demo with different angles using methods will tell you what is good strategy for your needs. All will not find same results on even a successful strategy because each trader had unique ability react differently to any system, picks it differently and use it in unique market conditions when he is trading. It i not a big issue only practice of trading is its solution.

In my opinion, it is now that trading is moving to a new stage, when for many people it becomes the very business that brings a constant income and makes a person confident in the future, for some people it all works out at once, for others it goes a long and difficult way, but if you have a desire - you are sure to achieve high results.

Trading for a living is one goal among trader in the world, how to achieved this level need time process and not the instant way, but required good learning and experience, although forex trading included risky business, I see there are so many traders still hard work to live in this field

I trade just as a hobby. It gives me a little extra money.
I don't see myself trading forex as a full time job. way too much stress

I am not sure that many people really trade for a living here entirely and absolutely and we for sure can make something to happen here. Most of us do have full time jobs to feed the family, so hopefully it's all right to be presented on that topic.

Back