1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading for starting schools for underprivileged

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Systems and Strategies' started by Richard Degenaar, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Richard Degenaar

Hi, my name is Richard Degenaar. I am 41 years old. In 1999 I turned 30 and I was not satisfied with the quality of life I saw around me in the world.

In 2001 I decided to do something about that. I stopped my company, sold my house, most belongings and bought a world ticket. I came to India in 2002. Met Yasmeen Iqbal (my wife) who ran Ahaan Foundation (Ahaan Foundation ). Yasmeen brought me to a Madiwala slum where her foundation was sponsoring the education of underprivileged children. There I met little Shabana. She was grabbing my hand and was not planning to let go. I was deeply touched by this experience. I could feel her lack of safety and love.

From 2005 to 2010 Yasmeen and I have worked on building an innovative funding system where investors can make money and from the profit sharing we can launch schools for the under privileged. I have developped an automated trading system and currently I am looking for serious committed people to team up with. If you also care for the children in our world and their future, then let's take some time to get to know each other and see if we want to team up. More info also on Global Opportunities.

Best regards,

Richard

2. gforce1

gforce1 Recruit

Hi Richard,

How is it all going?

G-bloke.