trading for years without making money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmad.qtr

Recruit
Hello

I have been trading for 6 years without any luck
I have had several mentors but no one actually gave me the proper knowledge on how to trade

anyone can guide me to a mentor who can really develop me step by step in order to become a good trader

How have you been trading? What did you get from these mentors and did they just give you the same information or anything different?

Perhaps trading with a mentor is where you're going wrong? I know there are some good mentors out there, but I think a lot of them are just looking to make an easy buck and may not even trade themselves. If they were super successful they may not even waste their time trying to mentor others.

1. Try different approaches.
2. Increase the amount of capital.
3. Diversify risks by using different groups of assets.
4. Have enough free margin.

Are there really no positives at all? Somehow I don't believe in it at all. Maybe you're being a little dramatic. In general, if the goal is the same, and you still want to realize yourself in this, it is obvious that you need to change the approach.

Actually if you have spent your six years with no luck and no profit then better quit trading as it is not for you. You better go and seek some other options where you can learn quickly.

Maybe consider using a FX simulator or use multiple demo accounts on different pairs before spending another penny on trading

Actually if you have spent your six years with no luck and no profit then better quit trading as it is not for you. You better go and seek some other options where you can learn quickly.
Sounds harsh but maybe fair. Not everyone can be a doctor same as not everyone can make money trading.

Hello

I have been trading for 6 years without any luck
I have had several mentors but no one actually gave me the proper knowledge on how to trade

anyone can guide me to a mentor who can really develop me step by step in order to become a good trader
I have other question, why someone should guide you step by step?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back