trading for years without making money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who wish to check their journal can always have the option to go to their mt4 and scroll in the trade journal option where they can check it without much hassle.

The Journal tab on mt4 is different compared to trading journal trader, its only record log for login acc, modify the order, etc on the charting platform, but trading journal trader can consist time open trades, the reason to open and final result of any trades.

Hello

I have been trading for 6 years without any luck
I have had several mentors but no one actually gave me the proper knowledge on how to trade

anyone can guide me to a mentor who can really develop me step by step in order to become a good trader
May I know your learning process? Did you try to rely on only the technical tools or anything else? I believe, your learning process was incorrect and that’s why you have this kinda experience! On the other hand, Forex is all about the knowledge & skill, there is no connection with your luck!

Hello

I have been trading for 6 years without any luck
I have had several mentors but no one actually gave me the proper knowledge on how to trade

anyone can guide me to a mentor who can really develop me step by step in order to become a good trader
6 years is a lot of time and money to be wasting. I remember reading somewhere before that top traders and investors spend years in college dedicated to, a lot of retail investors watch a few Youtube videos and think they can accomplish the same results in less time. If it's not working after all that time maybe you should invest in someone/company who can get you a return on your investment (they obviously get a % as a result of the years they put in learning to master the game) Just a thought.

Six years does seem a long time, are you on a live account? May be worth taking it back to basics and concentrate on one pair, learn it inside out. There are some great videos on Youtube which can help with this. Then practice trading on a demo account where there aren't any financial pressures. I hope this is helpful and you can turn your luck around.

6 years is a lot. Maybe trading is not for you
Exactly there are a lot of professions out there which can be tested just like spending six years over here. Actually folks attracted to forex because of the perception they become rich right over the night however this is honestly not the case and this thread is clearly telling us the truth.

Sub to TV and go through the historical data or sub to a FX simulator and practice as much as you can .
Only go live after you can turn a profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back