Trading forex

Trading forex with success needs a lot of hard work. You cannot become a good trader in less time, you have to go through all the steps and levels/stages required for sharpening the skills as a pro trader.

hello,
first of all you should have confidence in yourself. who is telling you to trade directly in live account. First start your trading in demo account and get as much experience as you want from demo trading. Demo account would give you the liberty to experiment with your strategies without making any loss. whenever you feel that you have learnt enough then try your strategies in live account. Go for live account only any only if you are comfortable with forex trading.
I hope it helps.!!

That's why FPA exist Forex Military to helps all newbie. All information provided, unfortunately they wanted to get rich fast without putting efforts.

Forex is very different from regular business, so you need to put some extra effort in learning forex trading for doing better trading.

Forex is very different from regular business, so you need to put some extra effort in learning forex trading for doing better trading.
Actually it takes more patience and emotion control than intelligence, compared to doing other businesses.

Yeah emotions are crucial when you start trading its hard to cope with them especially after a row of profitable or losing trades, its easy to go into overtrading lose your profit and your deposit easily. That's why I always advice newbie to trade on micro or mini lots to avoid losing deposit too quickly.

Take a journey in demo account how see how forex trading works, then learn it. Don't get yourself overwhelmed with any suggestions from another traders before you try it.

Take a journey in demo account how see how forex trading works, then learn it. Don't get yourself overwhelmed with any suggestions from another traders before you try it.

Demo trading will help a trader if he is able to spend his time in the demo trades and will learn about the ways in which trading can become profitable for him.

Here i would like to mention this fact that trading will have to be done by him for a prolonged period of time in the Demo accounts to see progress.

Back