Trading forex

c2590088

Recruit
Hello, I became very interested in forex trading, but there are many things that are just hitting down my motivation and positive thinking.

One of the main reasons is when an axperienced trader told me not to go into forex at all. He told me that all big guys and banks are trading forex, and that I pretty much dont have any edge over them and that I am better not even starting.

Can I hear some opinions please?

Remember that you have the ability to create a demo account and do all the experiments and implement the strategies you need. Spend all the time necessary to consolidate the terms and movements in the free demos, also broker you choose to accompany you on your way as an investor. Only like that you'll know if you're prepared to invest safely and will have the confidence to succeed.

If that experienced trader knows you as a person in RL , and knows you well , then follow his advice.

Imagine if i wanted to learn baking cookies.What is someone who is an expert on baking cookies going to say to me ?:
  • Brooo,what i do...ssss.Its so sickeningly difficult , i must be einsteins reincarnation in Iceland.
  • Brooo,you cant do it alone .Pay me the right amount and i'll teach you.

Q1:
Was i born with the ability to bake cookies?
Q2:
Was that guy born with the ability to bake cookies?
Q3:
Can you imagine how many trays of burnt or bad tasting cookies that guy cooked before becoming good at this?
Q4:
Is it hard to believe that when that guy started out he heard the same 2 things as me?
Q5:
In the end what did that guy do to become good at it?

So.My advice is , learn all you can from the fundamental perspective.
Train in demos.
Open Micro Account.
Trade it , burn it ,refund it a couple of dozen times.
Learn , burn again , learn more, burn again,learn more..more..more.

Here is a tiny forexBible for newcomers :

"What you see on a Chart is how the world feels about that entity".
Remember that . now:

1.What is Forex? | What is Forex? | Preschool
when you complete those lessons(you can see completion on the left board under the navigation bar go to :

2.Trading basics | tradimo signup and start taking these courses.

*Read the above material before you start trading(investing).

3.Before investing real money , practice with a demo account.
4.Before investing your full $ amount , sign up with 10$(or less) at a micro account broker (no need to find one right now)
so you get familiarized with the "feel"(of trading real money).
After all this.:
5.Get Mark Douglas'es - Trading Psychology (How to think like a professional trader) video seminar.
6.watch Jason Stapleton's videos on YT.
7.Deposit your desired amount for Investing.

Hello, I became very interested in forex trading, but there are many things that are just hitting down my motivation and positive thinking.

One of the main reasons is when an axperienced trader told me not to go into forex at all. He told me that all big guys and banks are trading forex, and that I pretty much dont have any edge over them and that I am better not even starting.

Can I hear some opinions please?

Roughly 2% will succeed as traders so if you are smart enough you can figure it out. Chances are not in your favor and if that discourages you then you should stay away. Trading is not easy and ignore all the crappy ads lousy brokers plaster the net with.

Sure. Yes. Big Banks and Big Players dominate the Forex landscape. That is why you have to out-think them. Especially when you're a flea. That little bit of blood is inconsequential to a much larger beast....if you get what I mean. That is why I developed a system by trial and error over a DECADE to arrive at a doubling of investment every year. Actually, some years it outperforms simply doubling.

Sure. Yes. Big Banks and Big Players dominate the Forex landscape. That is why you have to out-think them. Especially when you're a flea. That little bit of blood is inconsequential to a much larger beast....if you get what I mean. That is why I developed a system by trial and error over a DECADE to arrive at a doubling of investment every year. Actually, some years it outperforms simply doubling.

You keep bragging, but you still haven't shown any proof.

You keep bragging, but you still haven't shown any proof.
He is building "Have Social Presence".dont hates it.

how else will he promote his materials?
He loves you, dont you see?
He might not say it yet, but
wait until his blog comes up.

Bear in mind an individual have the ability to build a tryout bank account and carry out all the trials and implement the actual tactics you may need. Invest at all times essential to combine the actual conditions and motions from the cost-free demos, likewise broker where you will join an individual on the way being an individual. Only like this you can understand should you be able to commit properly and may hold the confidence to have success.

forex trading is a good online business i think online buy and selling forex is a online markeet and very good and very profit able business in the world forex trading is very easy business online

Back