Trading forex

Very few people actually succeed that much in forex, that's why 80 or 90 percent of all traders loose in some way or another that's why it should be like that. How do you plan to go with overcoming this ? Please let me know this really;)
I think you can get into those 10 or 20 percent of winners if you regularly spend some time for studies and practice on demo and live account. Perfect recipe is unknown and I think it should be unique for everyone. Theoretical exercises like charting or reading economic text books should be then put into practice by making demo trades and small-lot trades on live account.

I think you can get into those 10 or 20 percent of winners if you regularly spend some time for studies and practice on demo and live account. Perfect recipe is unknown and I think it should be unique for everyone. Theoretical exercises like charting or reading economic text books should be then put into practice by making demo trades and small-lot trades on live account.
I agree. What separates losers from winners is experience. Experience is gained through sharing and reading other traders’ way of trading and mistakes. Learning from other people’s mistakes much easier than experiencing those mistakes yourself. Simple way of learning always have been by books. One thing to keep in mind though, don’t read books by people who claim to be good traders but they’re not. Don’t get confused by ideas published by people who even don’t trade, some of them just write and sell books, they’re good writers not good traders.

No you should try it. If you have potential and want to start your Forex Trading journey. Don't need to fill your head with fake and forgery reviews about this leading Trading market. Yes you can use Demo Trading account and get to know about trading strategies which leads to enhance your profit. Use best and authentic Forex broker and enjoy Happy trading journey.

No you should try it. If you have potential and want to start your Forex Trading journey. Don't need to fill your head with fake and forgery reviews about this leading Trading market. Yes you can use Demo Trading account and get to know about trading strategies which leads to enhance your profit. Use best and authentic Forex broker and enjoy Happy trading journey.
What is the safest way to start trading live without exposing your account to excessive risks? Trading with small lots like 0.05 or less?

What is the safest way to start trading live without exposing your account to excessive risks? Trading with small lots like 0.05 or less?
Best way is how you can minimize your amount of loss or start with less amount of capital. I think small lot size like 0.05 will be fine

How much is the capital? What leverage do you use? What instruments do you trade? That`s very important questions before you choose the lots.

Only risk 1% of you're entire pot with each trade. Pretty hard to wipe your account out that way

Only risk 1% of you're entire pot with each trade. Pretty hard to wipe your account out that way
You tend to get ore if 1% is applied on a 200 USD account. It is fine on a 1000 USD account but you have to increase risk a bit on small account if you want to earn some good amounts.

You tend to get ore if 1% is applied on a 200 USD account. It is fine on a 1000 USD account but you have to increase risk a bit on small account if you want to earn some good amounts.
That`s why I've mentioned 2% but max.

Back