Trading forex

Small risks are not much profitable but are not dangerous. On the other hand, big risk are easy to take but hard to manage. always it is good to take less than1% risk. You can collect regular safe and reasonable profits if you work in the schedule. It is not necessary to get a big profit one time and rest for some days. Keep in touch with the market to appy your trading plan at any time. One can get earning from forex but in slow and safe manners.

Small risks are not much profitable but are not dangerous. On the other hand, big risk are easy to take but hard to manage. always it is good to take less than1% risk. You can collect regular safe and reasonable profits if you work in the schedule. It is not necessary to get a big profit one time and rest for some days. Keep in touch with the market to appy your trading plan at any time. One can get earning from forex but in slow and safe manners.
So what is best leverage and lot size in your view to make 10-20 bucks daily?

In my opinion currency market is the most liquid and the largest of all financial markets. Nevertheless the percentage of successful traders is very low. Lack of proper trading strategy and indiscipline are general reasons for trading losses. There several other reasons why forex trading isn't a good idea espicially for novices.

Economic data and geopolitical developments ultimately strengthen and weakenen currency, thus it becomes highly inpredictable. That's why it's kinda difficult to trade.

Another reason refers to leverage. High leverage of 1:1000 may sometimes realize a 100% profit in a matter of a few minutes, hence it bores greediness and huge losses.

Hello, I became very interested in forex trading, but there are many things that are just hitting down my motivation and positive thinking.

One of the main reasons is when an axperienced trader told me not to go into forex at all. He told me that all big guys and banks are trading forex, and that I pretty much dont have any edge over them and that I am better not even starting.

Can I hear some opinions please?
The big guys will always have an edge but it’s not to say you can’t make it

Another reason refers to leverage. High leverage of 1:1000 may sometimes realize a 100% profit in a matter of a few minutes, hence it bores greediness and huge losses.
And a complete huge losses indeed. It is best for newbie to stick with lower leverage and can further increase when they get better understanding in trading.

And a complete huge losses indeed. It is best for newbie to stick with lower leverage and can further increase when they get better understanding in trading.
Agreed!
Newbies should not play with leverage in the beginning. It's a double-edged sword and only those who are well-versed with it's concept can handle it wisely.

I think learning to trade is admirable but do so for the love of it and as a challenge rather than because you want to earn x amount of money.

A large majority join foex is really in loss , it is nit the fault of forex business. People who are going to do frex first understand al about this market they need not to do everything in hurry. Once they are good in trading skill they will feel forex is a good supportive business when is done properly. You can make low profits regularly , that will turn in a successful experience gained to gain further victories.

During a pandemic, I think forex trading is not influenced by social distancing and lockdown, because forex traders always work from home, and they can trade anytime although lockdown in the city, however, the problem is how to make consistent profit trading result.

Back