Trading/Gaming

CryptoPopo

Private, 1st Class
Day trader night gamer? Or is it just me.
If you play Dota 2, feel free to leave your Friend ID below, we can play together some time haha :D

Definitely not just you.
Haven`t played Dota in ages tho! Currently wasting my time in World of Tanks :)
I've actually posted an article about gamers in trading today.
medium.com/@pipperidge_farm/are-gamers-the-future-of-crypto-and-forex-trading-a4f116af521
Any feedback and shares are welcome :)

Yes, it is the fact that many traders love games. I usually play Candy Crash at night which is the brain refresher. I really feel good whenever I play this game as it has the addiction power. I am on the level 156 now and looking for higher levels. I would recommend you guyz to play it.

I have seen that many traders have huge interest in games including me. I spend my leisure time playing Clash of Clans with my friends via internet. It is really an amazing game to play as you have to survive your area with brilliant tactics. AmI right folks?

I am a full time trader and I think games are for kids. If you are a mature person then you have to focus more on your professional life apart from playing games. Moreover, it is my personal opinion, you can disagree with me and I respect your interest as well. Thanks

I am a long-term trader and I always feel proud for it. I am a blessed person in this regard as my father and brother are also trader. They always help me to get to know new things about trading. We share our trading experiences with each other as well!

Wow! Do you even have time to play Dota? I’m surprised. Actually I’m not a big fan of computer games, but I should admit that they can have traders in some point of their career. Computer games teach you to react fast and cope with your emotions. Also you start thinking strategically, which is very important for traders.

Back