Good idea. But it is important to be resistant to the opinions of others, so that it does not affect the personal opinion.

Demo accounts can be best for learning how to trade and they comes up with free virtual funds so if you make lose you actually lose nothing but at least you can gain experience. So practice demo account for a minimum of six month before going to live trading. Remember if you learn trading you can make money once you learn so be patient and develop your trading skills before implementing them to live accounts.

Trades have been thin on the ground for me in current climate, but did spot this which i liked!

NZDCHF was a lovely short to close the range down to the previous daily/weekly rejection, for 140 pips.
The flash crash created a new low, breaking a very strong weekly support level. Price has now pushed below the support and showing daily rejection and today's current position is retesting as resistance.

Will be watching on the 4hr chart today to see if Price Action provides an entry short to fill the wick for another 150pips.

Attachments

• NZDCHF_wicks.png
    NZDCHF_wicks.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
  • NZDCHF_W.png
    NZDCHF_W.png
    58 KB · Views: 4
  • NZDCHF_D.png
    NZDCHF_D.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 4
NZDCHF was a winner in what has been a very interesting time to trade forex.

Any other winning trades for people this week?

Attachments

• NZDCHF_complete.png
    NZDCHF_complete.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 4
Gbpusd

With sentiment and technicals both presenting bearish signs I will be looking at shorting opportunities this week. The double top break lower is heading for the 50% fib level and I will be looking to sell from a break of this point! As we know the fundamentals right now are largely negative due to the ever growing debt bubble caused by the covid19 pandemic and you should largely be trading the technical analysis.

Attachments

• C4248557-A46E-4DDF-AF64-230012C38F07.png
    C4248557-A46E-4DDF-AF64-230012C38F07.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
I would agree with this analysis. The debt hanging over the UK has a very negative sentiment and will drive price down to support the technical analysis

Gbpusd

With sentiment and technicals both presenting bearish signs I will be looking at shorting opportunities this week. The double top break lower is heading for the 50% fib level and I will be looking to sell from a break of this point! As we know the fundamentals right now are largely negative due to the ever growing debt bubble caused by the covid19 pandemic and you should largely be trading the technical analysis.

I think selling is the right move....

Looking for confirmations to sell down to 19800 for 140 ish pips, to reach the a major support at this level for TP.

Back