LuckoftheFX

Private, 1st Class
Hi all

Been trading a little while and personally feel it can be quite an isolated pursuit. I think it can be really valuable to get insight and feedback from like minded traders, whether we agree or disagree about what we see on the charts!

Hoping to interact and use this thread as a way of sharing ideas and thoughts on trade set-ups, or reviewing trades that have been taken.

Hope it can be useful for others as well and please feel free to share your charts/set-ups ideas and experiences too.

Hi all

Been trading a little while and personally feel it can be quite an isolated pursuit. I think it can be really valuable to get insight and feedback from like minded traders, whether we agree or disagree about what we see on the charts!

Hoping to interact and use this thread as a way of sharing ideas and thoughts on trade set-ups, or reviewing trades that have been taken.

Hope it can be useful for others as well and please feel free to share your charts/set-ups ideas and experiences too.
Wow think this will be a great little community to help people out. i have been actively working on forex for a while now but need to work on my risk management and risk to reward trading style! hope every one gets on board and together we can all grow!

What a crazy market open! Gaps and spikes all over.

I had a long position open on AUDUSD last week which I held over the weekend and was stopped out of by the market gap at just above BE so no loss, but with current market conditions I am reviewing my trade management today in light of the current global climate.

Not many gaps have closed, except for GBPUSD, which reacted on the hunter EMA 17 for an entry point. Not strong enough for me personally to take, Gap Closes are something I am currently starting to follow and testing on paper.

Attachments

• GBPUSD.png
    GBPUSD.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 9
What a crazy market open! Gaps and spikes all over.

I had a long position open on AUDUSD last week which I held over the weekend and was stopped out of by the market gap at just above BE so no loss, but with current market conditions I am reviewing my trade management today in light of the current global climate.

Not many gaps have closed, except for GBPUSD, which reacted on the hunter EMA 17 for an entry point. Not strong enough for me personally to take, Gap Closes are something I am currently starting to follow and testing on paper.
Had a great scalp this morning on gbpusd

Nice thread to start and follow here. The gaps this morning were huge and the range on the wick are incredible 24hr later. Opportunity there for sure but mad if you get caught the wrong side. Certainly a test of everyone's risk management!

Great thread. I love to share trading ideas with like minded traders!
We have had a crazy start to the week so far, some great opportunities to be had. I'm currently waiting for Gold to drop down before entering longs.

Evergreen and all-time best idea or suggestion is "Never dive if you don't know the swim AKA Don't go live without practising on Demo :) "

Back