trading in the same direction

aj nic

Recruit
hi im new here I got into the forex by purchasing trading education from
4xisland. I new one of the owners and he talked me into it, they went out of buisness and i havent been able to get a hold of richard ottley or any of the owners so been on my own since. It was probably one of the more expensive systems ive seen.

my question is if a majority of people traded in the same direction would it move the market in that direction.

It seems as if a lot of people hide the way they trade just wondering why.

I would appreciate your input

hi im new here I got into the forex by purchasing trading education from
4xisland. I new one of the owners and he talked me into it, they went out of buisness and i havent been able to get a hold of richard ottley or any of the owners so been on my own since. It was probably one of the more expensive systems ive seen.

my question is if a majority of people traded in the same direction would it move the market in that direction.

It seems as if a lot of people hide the way they trade just wondering why.

I would appreciate your input
Hi Aj,
in answer to your question about people trading in the same way would that alter the direction of the market...not neccessary is the answer, depending if you are spread betting or have direct access makes a differences as SB you are actually trading on more of a virtual market. The reason people hide the way they trade is more often then not they are not doing tha well but there are good services avaiable out there that are not full of old toss

hope this helps

Back