1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading is not gambling.

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Jeff Martinez, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Vlad_Vahnovanu

Vlad_Vahnovanu Private, 1st Class

I'm definetely agree with post. I'm really sure it's beginners of trading make it gambling.

2. Morten

Morten Corporal

Trading is totally opposite to gambling. It has the rules and regulations and with proper knowledge and strategy you can tackle the challenge of predicting future. Gambling is totally based on the luck and no strategy works there.

3. Rizog

Rizog Private, 1st Class

It seems silly to me to give trading on forex a name or to compare it with gambling. Only a person who is far from forex can do such a thing.

4. Nisoro

Nisoro Recruit

Well, there might be a little excitement in trading, but I don't have the heart to call trading a game. These are completely different things, if you know forex well.

5. Ken Smith

Ken Smith Private

Yes trading is not gambling. Traders do gambling. Actually when you do not know what you are doing, you have no other option other than gambling. They just learn to use some candles and indicators. But trading is more than that. You are playing with big money. You have to be skilled enough.

6. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant Major

So what's your trading recommendation for newbies I mean clear cut trading advice on what to sell or buy?

7. emily_smith

emily_smith Recruit

Yes, trading is a gambling, but for those who are not aware about it completely. Traders who have good experience and knowledge, always know how to play safe and took advantage of opportunities with the appropriate strategies, unlike the real gambling.

8. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

If you're trading randomly without any strategy in mind it would be gambling, but very few people do that, I think.

maria_taylor likes this.
  9. TrapLok

TrapLok Recruit

I would like to say in this regard that gambling is a complete blind pridiction but in trading, your predictions are totally dependent on your analysis (fundamental and technical). You need to command the basics of the Forex trading in order to stay long on the market.

10. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

Almost gambling in forex only leading to loss, very rarely if trader to do trading like as gambling eventually will facing with failure at short time, gambling trader will only relying with lucky and open trades blindly without analyze the market first but as trader usually will analyze the market based on technical and also might using fundamental analsyis before submiting new order, forex trading is real business with real risk but this not gambling