Trading is not gambling.

Trading is totally opposite to gambling. It has the rules and regulations and with proper knowledge and strategy you can tackle the challenge of predicting future. Gambling is totally based on the luck and no strategy works there.

It seems silly to me to give trading on forex a name or to compare it with gambling. Only a person who is far from forex can do such a thing.

Well, there might be a little excitement in trading, but I don't have the heart to call trading a game. These are completely different things, if you know forex well.

Yes trading is not gambling. Traders do gambling. Actually when you do not know what you are doing, you have no other option other than gambling. They just learn to use some candles and indicators. But trading is more than that. You are playing with big money. You have to be skilled enough.

Yes trading is not gambling. Traders do gambling. Actually when you do not know what you are doing, you have no other option other than gambling. They just learn to use some candles and indicators. But trading is more than that. You are playing with big money. You have to be skilled enough.
So what's your trading recommendation for newbies I mean clear cut trading advice on what to sell or buy?

Yes, trading is a gambling, but for those who are not aware about it completely. Traders who have good experience and knowledge, always know how to play safe and took advantage of opportunities with the appropriate strategies, unlike the real gambling.

I would like to say in this regard that gambling is a complete blind pridiction but in trading, your predictions are totally dependent on your analysis (fundamental and technical). You need to command the basics of the Forex trading in order to stay long on the market.

Almost gambling in forex only leading to loss, very rarely if trader to do trading like as gambling eventually will facing with failure at short time, gambling trader will only relying with lucky and open trades blindly without analyze the market first but as trader usually will analyze the market based on technical and also might using fundamental analsyis before submiting new order, forex trading is real business with real risk but this not gambling

Back