Trading is not gambling.

Yes I have a friend which he already has a good ability to making money through forex trading, if likely forex is gambling hence will can`t, he making money through forex trading, forex is not gambling but this is about skill trading, so if want to make forex as money making machine, we need to improved skill trading
I am glad for your friend then. I hope he'll keep going.

I am glad for your friend then. I hope he'll keep going.
Thank you for appreciate, I also hope will getting success like him, if hear he share trading result which seems very easy to making money through forex trading this is very interested, I am him what indicator that used, only BB and stochastic

The only difference between gamblers and traders is that (take it figuratively) there are 90% gamblers out there, and 10% traders. You know what I mean. :D

Many beginners thinks that the trading is a gambling. Trading needs strategy, patience, and experience. If you think you can be rich in few days than your way of thinking is wrong. Much time is required for becoming a successful trader.

Many beginners thinks that the trading is a gambling. Trading needs strategy, patience, and experience. If you think you can be rich in few days than your way of thinking is wrong. Much time is required for becoming a successful trader.
I think we need to build up good mindset, if forex is not a quick way to get rich at the short time, forex is the long-term investment and we can succeed if can work with good performance and quality trading, need deep research to become professional trader but if we can profit consistently at least a year this is already good achievement and close as pro trader

While trading in any decentralized market a trader needs to consider several important aspects before start investing. Decentralized market has no specific location and thereby traders can't meet with each other- which make trading floor easier. But at the same time; no regulatory authority can perform here to ensure safety and monitoring. Thereby; working with any random broker can't ensure a complete protection of funds.

Again; when we are thinking about trading in any financial market; we must remember the fact that every financial market can possess the problem of price volatility of underlying securities. So; traders need to take proper actions so that they can hedge their wealth position. And retail trader can work with smaller trading lots and on a short term horizon to secure comfortable position from trading.

This is a very debateable question. Both the sides have very good points. I will say to them that a trader spends countless days and nights in demo account trading trying to learn the trade. They have sufficient knowledge what they are doing. So, please, don't call it gamble in front of them.

Good point when we learn many things to manage on demo accounts then our next step is very reliable. Greed not comes very frequently in live trading if some one is experienced trader. However we are trapped by favorable market to get more from it . This can also controlled by some efforts . Do not think trader is fully kidnapped by emotions.

Back