Trading Journal of the Beginner - by a FreshForex spammer

Ted_Packer

Banned spammer for FreshForex
Hello, guys!

I think the best way to train one's trading skills is to start a blog, cause it allows the beginner to mark some previous mistakes and watch the general progress. I'm gonna write here about my trading experience with the major pairs using FF. I'm really open for your ideas and recommendations.

Let's get it started!

Yes, your own trading blog on your trading activities can be helpful especially when other Traders, after reviewing your trades activities, will comment and, perhaps, to point out your mistakes.

But first, do yourself a BIG favor in selecting a good & trusted broker to go with since it will be a big waste of your precious time and money to go with a broker who scam you of your hard earned money & profits.

Yes, your own trading blog on your trading activities can be helpful especially when other Traders, after reviewing your trades activities, will comment and, perhaps, to point out your mistakes.

Yeah, exactly)))

But first, do yourself a BIG favor in selecting a good & trusted broker to go with since it will be a big waste of your precious time and money to go with a broker who scam you of your hard earned money & profits.

I'm quite satisfied with mine, 've been testing them for about a month. Do you have any better experience or maybe you have some experience of trading with FreshForex?

How many of you spammers will FreshForex send to me? They are all so delicious. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back