trading journey

Arafx

Sergeant
How do you personally evaluate your forex trading journey and measure your progress over time? Are there any specific metrics or indicators you use to assess your growth and success as a trader?

I assess my forex trading journey by tracking profitability, risk-to-reward ratio, consistency, and emotional control. My trading journal helps me analyze trades and identify areas for improvement.

How do you personally evaluate your forex trading journey and measure your progress over time? Are there any specific metrics or indicators you use to assess your growth and success as a trader?

I set profit targets and risk constraints and see how my trading fits them over time. That's it. You have your plan and you have to make as much as possible to stick to it

You can maintain a journal where you record your trades, including entry and exit points, position sizes, stop losses, and take profit levels. Then you can evaluate your trades to assess the outcome, profitability, and adherence to your trading plan.

I set profit targets and risk constraints and see how my trading fits them over time. That's it. You have your plan and you have to make as much as possible to stick to it
Absolutely! Having profit targets and risk constraints in place is super important when it comes to assessing your forex trading journey.

I assess my forex trading journey by tracking profitability, risk-to-reward ratio, consistency, and emotional control. My trading journal helps me analyze trades and identify areas for improvement.
I highly recommend incorporating probability into your forex trading approach. By understanding and utilizing probability, you can make more informed trading decisions and manage risk effectively

I highly recommend incorporating probability into your forex trading approach. By understanding and utilizing probability, you can make more informed trading decisions and manage risk effectively
Absolutely! It's smart to bring probability into your forex trading game. By embracing probability, you can make smarter moves, have a clearer understanding of potential outcomes.

One important factor is profitability, keeping an eye on your account's growth and profit/loss ratios. Another metric is the win rate, which shows the percentage of winning trades.

In almost any trading platform you can upload a statement of any period of time you want to see the results.
I tend to do this from time to time just to make sure everything goes in the right direction for me. Cuz you can’t track all your trading results in your head. you think you can but the statement will show that you certainly can’t.

Back