1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading Outlook – EUR/USD

Discussion in 'Jarratt Davis- Trading Signals' started by Jarratt Davis, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Jarratt Davis

Jarratt Davis Special Consultant to the FPA

Originally updated: 06:55

Trading period: SHORT

Currency pair: EUR/USD

Sentiment: Bearish

Market Focus: In today’s trade set up we will be focussing on selling opportunities on the EUR/USD.

Fundamentals: The Fed came across more hawkish than investors had thought as the FOMC Statement was released yesterday showing the US is the only developed nation central bank that is considering raising rates this year. The Fed had a positive view of the economy as a whole saying oil prices would have a positive impact on households however they would take into account international developments as an uncertain global outlook remains.

Technicals: I am looking for selling opportunities on any decent rallies today, with a decent resistance area eyed out at 1.1342.

P.S - If you want to learn more about how I trade, check out this link below

Forex Peace Army - Jarratt Davis

- Jarratt Davis
    Fx trader, funds manager and Forex mentor
    www.JarattDavis.com

1 person likes this.
  2. ahmer

ahmer Recruit

I have one question, If price does not reach to expected confluence zone then should we avoid that trade ? Because in one of your webinar you said that if you are trading with confidence then it does not matter where you enter the market.

3. tambunanw

tambunanw Private, 1st Class

Hi Jarrat,

Thanks for your post. Have you notice the bloomberg new website ? I couldn't find the currency section anymore.

Can you point to the newest link ?

Cheers

4. ahmer

ahmer Recruit

There is a dropdown icon adjacent to bloomberg business logo will show all options.

5. tambunanw

6. tambunanw

7. tambunanw

8. fx.victory

fx.victory Recruit

EUR/USD (Daily Chart update) look is like already broken the key support/resistance level 1.1400 and the next major Bearish continuation trend

[​IMG]

1.16450 his major turning point