New Forex Stuff Advisor Risk manager for MT4 and MT5 platforms

SeniorTrader

Recruit
Hello dear forum users!

I am new to this forum, but I am far from new to trading!

I have been trading for many years and the most important thing is that I realized that money management is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in trading !!!

While in the branch with forex advisors, I saw that a lot of people write about advisors with averaging, martingale, and very often they are called "advisors without Stop Loss"

In fact, you can also make money on them by applying the right approach to calculating and managing risk. For many, it is a pain that they cannot control the stop loss of the advisor, so today I want to share with you the advisor Risk manager for MT4 and MT5 platforms.

The main essence
of this advisor is that it controls - the size of the maximum loss for all open positions, after reaching which the EA will fix the loss and close the orders.

Thus, if you have orders without stop loss and, for example, there is a strong movement in the market late at night, you can cut your losses, even if the trading robot you are using does not use SL

Attachments

• Advisor Risk manager for MT4 and MT5 platforms.png
    Advisor Risk manager for MT4 and MT5 platforms.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 103
  • advisor Risk manager.png
    advisor Risk manager.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 96
It is obvious from the beginning that risk mgmt is very important for the forex trading along with money mgmt. But thank you for sharing that as well

Personally, I don't really trust all these programs. As for me, it's better to do all this on your own and not to trust the management of your account to some third-party programs. If I have learned anything in trading, it' s only that you can trust your account and your money only to yourself.

Personally, I don't really trust all these programs. As for me, it's better to do all this on your own and not to trust the management of your account to some third-party programs. If I have learned anything in trading, it' s only that you can trust your account and your money only to yourself.
You can only control your account when you are at your PC. But in trading, anything can happen and you can accidentally open a deal with the wrong volume and forget about it, for such cases you need a rick manager. This robot does not open deals itself, it can only close them.

Lol same here. Moreover, my friend was scammed like that. He trusted some shady program, too, and then he had to restore his data. It was just awful, he was very upset. Since then, he has been checking everything several times. And that sounds like the right approach to me. You can't trust everyone, you have to check everything. Especially if there's money involved.

Greetings, dear forum users!:)

Today I want to share with you the EasyTradePad trading panel for conveniently opening orders in the MetaTrader 4/5 platform.

EasyTradePad is a trading panel for manual / semi-automatic trading. It allows not only to easily open orders, but also to conduct their full support. With this panel, both a beginner and a professional trader can easily open the desired order in a few clicks.
This panel has a free version for testing.
I suggest that you independently verify the convenience and ease of this panel by downloading the free version.
A very big request, those who liked the panel, leave a review and rating. There will be such gratitude on your part.

Top 5 panel features:​

1. Calculation of risk in percent and in the account currency​

z7ggZ54cDoBWwao_r9hVbGO-xvA0drQbgdCBcmEjxr8f_cwsBCOWnSTwUiog1A4p19qKfmJxVoUU9c27K-aSNb6T8PFlHvVDJQebmkd-Vgm-5PL5_jDOvErsCxTvISar72e0Oduv

-NY5VhqsCrK4Ios6gOuB8GF1j-AmbEdXuSkkuhhdSyHivan291LFtFTrBUkS9YaE5vZE-_MU8ePkcLLxTV3E_aG_D_RL_Z3mpLsjYsD4deDiEo4jkBNY4xlKD0g4_vtMwQuysMMv

2. Placing market and pending orders with simultaneous risk adjustment directly on the chart using the mouse​

7RVpjsiATqr_ApDEjC9NVV_VvVZ0Y2Xb_RkPLW9sPTS2E1VRHrbx7BIFIIYbrMNAFYOkUKHv03irG3mkngIDkqFDqEOIBEQCn1tEHGe-LmILCcs9gsy1HpP_ER4gu53mTHCC88Ku

3. Ability to support orders, namely:​

• pyramiding:​

increase in profit by adding positions along the trend.
uIaQMkzymfIwCtqmXWntoHGhLuWq7gTZf1lk2C_S2LgUiK51q3NfRoecNyDYs-V4Em0_nXoBWQkg4k9jlAG2HGVFJVzC4GunKqxkS5cppwqZIkyetc01118CbHZodB3pezENwLv_

• averaging:​

by turning on the averaging key, the opened position will be closed at the average price. It is possible to select levels on the chart for placing averaging orders.
iI-DybtfHkpGbJn5wGv14F1uqtmH28QphlQHTodYYTCfQ1ljSqg_5lxs_uHOsLoSFtVt1sO3vpFPAFJe2G60viAX_YsYuMg1eFHZOpmgjWvpr1c52egvoXMI0kGDZoOxLhTH-QGw

• withdrawal to breakeven:​

the breakeven function allows the SL to be moved above the position opening price after the price has covered the distance specified in the Breakeven Triger (the minimum distance that the price must travel in the positive zone before transferring the trade to the BU). This function works well with pyramid schemes, as you will be able to carry over the last profitable order that covered the Breakeven Triger distance.
  • trailing stop:​

the function works in two ways:
- trawl point by point
- trailing the shadows of the candles (that is, it transfers the SL for the high / low of the previous candle)

4. The ability to conveniently save custom settings and quickly switch between them​

iPw310WS9oQ5uF_bQDKOc2JebIwvd_e8hZYQWci5iTXnaoPJSt8yBE92eKaxMCVcmi0nA9kMb8O4_nX83hBujf7-TIkdNJVKQUEKCCWVUbJAHjS6KfHhA4rl6ZTvBHJwjkk9XH12

5. Work of the panel in the tester to test your own strategy, which will save a lot of time.​

Detailed explanation and overview of the main functions of the trading panel

I think this panel will be useful for many, since trading will be carried out in a few clicks, and the most important thing is that you will understand what kind of risk you have in a deal and can clearly control it.

Therefore, be sure to download and test EasyTradePad.

I wish you successful trading!

Attachments

• EasyTradePad_PDF_manual_EN.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 32

Today I want to share with you the EasyTradePad trading panel for conveniently opening orders in the MetaTrader 4/5 platform.

EasyTradePad is a trading panel for manual / semi-automatic trading. It allows not only to easily open orders, but also to conduct their full support. With this panel, both a beginner and a professional trader can easily open the desired order in a few clicks.
I suggest that you independently verify the convenience and ease of this panel by downloading the free version.
A very big request, those who liked the panel, leave a review and rating. There will be such gratitude on your part.

z7ggZ54cDoBWwao_r9hVbGO-xvA0drQbgdCBcmEjxr8f_cwsBCOWnSTwUiog1A4p19qKfmJxVoUU9c27K-aSNb6T8PFlHvVDJQebmkd-Vgm-5PL5_jDOvErsCxTvISar72e0Oduv

-NY5VhqsCrK4Ios6gOuB8GF1j-AmbEdXuSkkuhhdSyHivan291LFtFTrBUkS9YaE5vZE-_MU8ePkcLLxTV3E_aG_D_RL_Z3mpLsjYsD4deDiEo4jkBNY4xlKD0g4_vtMwQuysMMv

2. Placing market and pending orders with simultaneous risk adjustment directly on the chart using the mouse​

7RVpjsiATqr_ApDEjC9NVV_VvVZ0Y2Xb_RkPLW9sPTS2E1VRHrbx7BIFIIYbrMNAFYOkUKHv03irG3mkngIDkqFDqEOIBEQCn1tEHGe-LmILCcs9gsy1HpP_ER4gu53mTHCC88Ku

uIaQMkzymfIwCtqmXWntoHGhLuWq7gTZf1lk2C_S2LgUiK51q3NfRoecNyDYs-V4Em0_nXoBWQkg4k9jlAG2HGVFJVzC4GunKqxkS5cppwqZIkyetc01118CbHZodB3pezENwLv_

by turning on the averaging key, the opened position will be closed at the average price. It is possible to select levels on the chart for placing averaging orders.
iI-DybtfHkpGbJn5wGv14F1uqtmH28QphlQHTodYYTCfQ1ljSqg_5lxs_uHOsLoSFtVt1sO3vpFPAFJe2G60viAX_YsYuMg1eFHZOpmgjWvpr1c52egvoXMI0kGDZoOxLhTH-QGw

the breakeven function allows the SL to be moved above the position opening price after the price has covered the distance specified in the Breakeven Triger (the minimum distance that the price must travel in the positive zone before transferring the trade to the BU). This function works well with pyramid schemes, as you will be able to carry over the last profitable order that covered the Breakeven Triger distance.

- trawl point by point
- trailing the shadows of the candles (that is, it transfers the SL for the high / low of the previous candle)

4. The ability to conveniently save custom settings and quickly switch between them​

iPw310WS9oQ5uF_bQDKOc2JebIwvd_e8hZYQWci5iTXnaoPJSt8yBE92eKaxMCVcmi0nA9kMb8O4_nX83hBujf7-TIkdNJVKQUEKCCWVUbJAHjS6KfHhA4rl6ZTvBHJwjkk9XH12

5. Work of the panel in the tester to test your own strategy, which will save a lot of time.​

I think this panel will be useful for many, since trading will be carried out in a few clicks, and the most important thing is that you will understand what kind of risk you have in a deal and can clearly control it.

Attachments

• EasyTradePad_PDF_manual_EN.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

- trawl point by point

I want to share with you the EasyTradePad trading panel for conveniently opening orders in the MetaTrader 4/5 platform.

Functions of EasyTradePad:​

• Opening and closing an order
  • calculation of SL and TP
  • automatic calculation of the ratio of profit to risk (Ratio)
  • pyramiding-The panel will stage-by-stage opening of additional deals as the deal approaches the originally specified TP. At the same time, you can set a% risk reduction for each next order, thereby reducing the risk for each new transaction and building the correct pyramid along the trend. The number of additional deals is easily set in the settings.
  • averaging-by turning on the averaging key, the opened position will be closed at the average price. It is possible to select levels on the chart for placing averaging orders.
  • transfer to breakeven- the breakeven function allows the SL to be moved above the position opening price after the price has covered the distance specified in the Breakeven Triger (the minimum distance that the price must travel in the positive zone before transferring the trade to the BU). This function works well with pyramid schemes, as you will be able to carry over the last profitable order that covered the Breakeven Triger distance.
  • Trailing stop in points and candlestick shadows

A quick video overview of the main panel buttons

;)Be sure to download EasyTradePad on the link

Attachments

• averaging.gif
    averaging.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Controlling-the-size-of-SL.gif
    Controlling-the-size-of-SL.gif
    863.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Increase-decrease-in-volume6t475.gif
    Increase-decrease-in-volume6t475.gif
    458.9 KB · Views: 8
  • pyramidingp1324.gif