Trading Price Patterns

jamthetrader

Recruit
Making money trading doesn't have to be that hard! However, we as educated hard working people always want to make things much harder than they are. In this thread I will post some of my trades, discuss my system and how I add discretion to my system. Please share your experiences as well.

In the first chart you will notice a break of a previous bottom on my 15 Range bar chart, that signaled me to start looking at my 5R for an entry signal to the downside., If the entry signal does not happen and this move is faded back up, then I continue to read the price action bar by bar until the next setup occurs.

The second chart shows my entry price, first exit and news exit. This was good for a little over 35 pips.

Jam The trader

Attachments

• 15R.PNG
    15R.PNG
    76.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 5R.PNG
    5R.PNG
    80.3 KB · Views: 24
Reversal on Higher Time frame

Here is a reversal that I took after a trend line break then a confirmation pivot break. At that point I go to my 5R and look for an entry. You can add on all the way up with specific pullbacks

JamTheTrader

Attachments

• 15R2.PNG
    15R2.PNG
    74.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 5R2.PNG
    5R2.PNG
    84.7 KB · Views: 18
First trade this morning

Triple bottom on the 15R, break of a trend line up, go to 5R and start looking for longs. Be careful of 50% retrace but looking to test the old top at 124.60

Entered on a f-4 pullback.

JamTheTrader

Attachments

• 15R3.PNG
    15R3.PNG
    82.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 5R3.PNG
    5R3.PNG
    82.3 KB · Views: 13
Update

Half off and close add ons at daily zone update!! We are still in one half of original position

Jam

Attachments

• 5Rupdate.PNG
    5Rupdate.PNG
    77.5 KB · Views: 15
Still in second half and moving up again, probably close to over, near a 15R double top.

JAM

Attachments

• 5R update2.PNG
    5R update2.PNG
    82.5 KB · Views: 14
Another good day. This is a lot of work trying to keep and trade, I will do my best.

Jam

Attachments

• Account Statement.PNG
    Account Statement.PNG
    45.6 KB · Views: 20
Reversal entry

BTW, anyone every listen to the new Skynyrd album, God and Guns?

Just put it on 15minutes ago to trade with while my son handles the room. It is very good!!

Attachments

• Reversal Short off zones 15R.PNG
    Reversal Short off zones 15R.PNG
    76.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Reversal Short off zones 5R.PNG
    Reversal Short off zones 5R.PNG
    77.8 KB · Views: 13
I do not add on to reversals until a new trend is confirmed in the higher time frame.

Also, while I am in this reversal short, There is a strong possibility that it breaks the triangle up. if that happens, I will exit this and start looking for longs in the original trend direction.

JAM

Back