Trading Signals with the Smiley methods

SmileyFx

Recruit
took nice trade yesterday on the Gu and reached our daily target. still not reached the target for today. still tradiing until next time chritopher

Christopher abu-Aita
full time trader

Attachments

• gu.gif
    gu.gif
    35.5 KB · Views: 50
  • gu1.gif
    gu1.gif
    35.3 KB · Views: 40
Hi the attached chart is the losing trade from the EJ but we managed to short the GU and also we reversed the EJ trade and, we had the NEWS to our favour which gave us 60pips and also we took the GU trade short before it collapesed in the after noon we took 30 pips our, so in total we are +70 pips fullfilled our daily target which is between 50 - 100 pips and that all boys and girls until #monday

regards Chris

Attachments

• ej290110.gif
    ej290110.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 32
Cool

Hi everybody,

Im Mischo from Smiley Forex Club, Im a member in this group for some time and I just want to say thank you to Chris!!! He made really great method and work on it and daily target we reached almost every day. Its join with pretty cool money management for minimum loses and maximum profit... I can just recommend to join to us because it is worth it. You all can join us anytime you want guys its great. Thank to Chris once.

Regards,

Mischo

The EJ Trade this after noon

Hi Guys it me here again todays i was waiting patinetly for a setup to take the trade towards Newyork open the bulls starts fighting and won the batlle on the EJ and i took 62pips and its the only trade i had for the day but achieved my daily target which is between 50-100 pips the chart attachved show my entry on the EJ and you can watch your self after what happen

until tommorow

Chris

Attachments

• ej.gif
    ej.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 39
Todays Trades

We managed to take the the EU trade until it reached the the reistance level of 1.4020 and we got 40 pips from the trade, and also we manage to trade the GU at a good level of the market and we grapped 49 pips fromthe trade so the total for the day is 89 pips and done

Until tommorow

Attachments

• eu.gif
    eu.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 35
  • gu.gif
    gu.gif
    28 KB · Views: 26
Eur/usd Trade

Hi Folks today i was ealry in the market managed to grap 20 pips on the EU trade around 6:00am this morning, as you all know Today is interest rate day for the BOE so i assume the markets will be relatively slow unitl the rates decision is made.

I will also scan the charts to see if we can achieve our daily targets before the BOE decision , thank you again and until tomorrow

bye for now

Chris

Attachments

• eu.gif
    eu.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 27
Cool

Hi everybody,

today was great day, i was trading about one hour in the morning I took 96 pips and with great feelings the rest of the day, I rested.

Kind Regards,

Mischo

Cool

Hi everybody,

here are my today trades, 3 trades on GU, EU and EJ and I took 132 pips from it. If you ll know how we do that just contact Chris ;)

Regards,

Mischo

Attachments

• GU.jpg
    GU.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 33
  • EJ.jpg
    EJ.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 28
  • EU.jpg
    EU.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Monday 8th feb 2010 trades

after a massive drop last week on the market we expect a retracement so this morning trades were good and as follows

GJ short +40
GJ long +20
EJ short -15
EU short 0 BE
EJ long + 60 took two position long

all togehter after spread we manage to come out with 93 pips net for the day which is my daily target between the 50 and the 100 pips

Until tommorw Guys

thanks for looking

Attachments

• gj.gif
    gj.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 33
  • ej.gif
    ej.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 27
Cool

Hi,

here is my today trades, 2 on EU and one on EJ, took 151 pips from these trades. Have a nice rest of the day.

Cheers,

Mischo

Attachments

• EJ.jpg
    EJ.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 33
  • EU.jpg
    EU.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 26
Back