Trading the news: still possible?

spike trading

Please any one knows brokers that allow spike trading?
Kindly reply by posting names of such brokers and their minimum deposits.
Also, is SNW still working and getting good fills? Is anyone currently using it for spike trading?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Opening a new account with a broker

Hi Friends, I'm a new FX trader and I'm considering opening a new live account with a broker. With the look of things, one needs to be guided on making the right choice of a good broker, possibly, a non-dealing desk broker. However, I'm already considering using Markets.com as my broker, but i need my FPA's opinion on this, and suggestions of a better broker.
Thanks

still possible

is still trade the news till date.
just that most meta4 trading platf aint to good. You dont always get agod price fill. I thjink dukascopy willl not be bad for spike and news trader.
oladunni

Hi everybody,

I recently opened a forex account and am thinking of trading the news. But from what I've been reading, I wonder ... is it still possible to trade news spikes? Apparently, brokers and banks don't like a lot of news traders and are making news trading difficult, if not virtually impossible.

How's it going for you news traders? Is it just more difficult ... is news trading still worth the effort?

Best,
Teresa

Back