• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Trading with a bank or CFTC approved broker

Help me find a company

Donlams

Recruit
Try to attach more details , if possible screenshot with account number details. All online brokers are money makers. At that time UFX wasn't ready to counter your trade and deleted your profit. If you would loss in such trade they wouldn't delete it for sure. I am curious ..how much you deposited in your account? $7571 profits in a single trade Imao :D. These brokers obtained cheating public licence from moron authorities. Try to trade directly with Bank . Be it in your country or overseas or CFTC approved USA brokers.
please how do you trade directly with bank?, or which brokers are CFTC approved??, thanks

please how do you trade directly with bank?, or which brokers are CFTC approved??, thanks

Forex brokers in the US need to be registered with the NFA.

I keep hoping the FPA will improve the broker search function. The broker data on many FPA broker review pages shows which brokers are registered with which regulators.

Trading directly with a bank generally is only done for bank clients with very large balances.

Back