Trading with Justforex was the worst decision of my life

Kieu Trang

Recruit
Just forex was my beloved broker but not now. I was so disappointed with their suspicious action. Today I want to share my story with you guys.
If you are also a Customer of Justforex, be careful because you won't know when they will betray your trust.
So my name is Nguyen Kieu Trang and I have worked with them since 2020. This is my account.
account.png
I received an email stating that there are some suspicious actions on my account. (19th Feb)

They only gave me that notice and locked my account for nearly 3 weeks without giving any resolution options although I emailed to them several times.(from 19th Feb to 15th Mar)

ask account.png
Until March 16, the official nightmare began. They asked me to provide a selfie holding the identity card and a bill of writing my name. I feel like I'm like a criminal being investigated.They even demanded for ALL of my transactions in Neteller wallet. I was forced to send my documents again and again, nearly 5 times

On 17th Mar, they emailed stating that our cooperation would stop due common crimes they will never - able to prove. After this email, they didn’t respond to me.

fraudulent.png
This is my account information captured on 15th Mar.
tài khoản.png
And this is my account on 17th Mar:
17.3.jpg

In short, they literally keep all my money, equal to 45,822.39 $. This amount includes my principal. I never see any broker keeping their customer principal. Just forex has violated a fundamental rule.

Please spread my story and help me to take my money back.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
--> How much total did you deposit with them? (and what dates for each deposit)?
--> How much total did you successfully withdrawal from them already (dates you receive withdrawal)?

--> did you research the business model JustForex used before depositing any of your hard earned money?
--> have you submitted a review of the company yet? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10677/justforex-forex-brokers?per-page=50

--> can you upload account statements of all of your accounts? here is an example of what one looks like:

fpa-how-to-create-mt4-trade-history-html-screenshot-sample-png.64212

And there is a whole article here that details the process for recovering trading account statements: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Upload statement evidence for each account you have.

--> @JustForexcom has a lot of explaining to do. Even if some or all of client trades are somehow disputed, I want to see their explanation of how deposits are still confiscated.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
@Kieu Trang
--> How much total did you deposit with them? (and what dates for each deposit)?
--> How much total did you successfully withdrawal from them already (dates you receive withdrawal)?

--> can you upload account statements of all of your accounts? here is an example of what one looks like:

fpa-how-to-create-mt4-trade-history-html-screenshot-sample-png.64212

And there is a whole article here that details the process for recovering trading account statements: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Please upload statement evidence for each account you have.