Trading with several brokers

I think working with several brokers will create complication, so we should choose only one or two but reputable broker as there are several scam brokers are working in the business of forex, I am working with two brokers presently and I am earning reasonable amount.

I guess by choosing more than one broker allows us to diversify our portfolio and an important thing to keep in mind while trading with any broker is to keep withdrawing the profits regularly by leaving the necessary capital with them in order to avoid loosing all capital in the event of broker bankruptcy.

I believe that there is no business like forex in the whole world and it is the very famous source of employment. There are large number of people are attached with this business from all over the world, I am also earning reasonable amount from forex trading.

I am use several broker now, and open mt4 for each platform for start trading I think we can use different strategy on each account, as long as enjoy and comfortable using all service, we can also make comparison which one broker that having good speed execution and also about deposit and withdraw money

Now I decide which is best broker for me. I am not interested now to search or try any other brokers . It is not necessary to work with many brokers you should be satisfy with one or 2 brokers so that your mind not remain in complications with different ones.

Hi Downtrend.
Good point, again.
I started a conversation with you nearly 2 weeks ago, but have not had a reply.
Please check it out, as I would appreciate an answer.
Thanks mate. Hope to hear from you soon.

Now I decide which is best broker for me. I am not interested now to search or try any other brokers . It is not necessary to work with many brokers you should be satisfy with one or 2 brokers so that your mind not remain in complications with different ones.
So try and let us know about your experience. Your intentions seem genuine and has no purpose in misleading anybody. Your testimonials would be really appreciated.

I think every one should check more than 1 brokers so that he will clear all about forex market and brokers. He can work with best suited broker for him . One benefit is that he will not put all his money in one basket he can divide amount and see where is good return.

I will advice to beginners to invest less amount when they start real trading. They should avoid high investment because early investment is an experience for him. He should do this successfully not loose much amount if find any difficulty in trading.

I am trading with different broker and somebody might not like this idea. My thinking is diversification and I cannot have all my funds in one broker. At the same time I can monitor trading conditions of different brokers and suggest the best one who ask for it.

Back