1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading with several brokers

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Antonio_84, Sep 7, 2015.

1. carnelian

carnelian Private

Yes one can do trading with different brokers . You are not bound for any one broker you can change ,compare and decide which are best for you. In this way you will invest all money with any one broker . You may enjoy different ones to get their benefits.

2. xerof

xerof Private

I trade with only one broker am satisfied with him so I don't need more brokers, but I have more accounts each one for different strategy.

3. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

Trader's satisfaction is important .If one is working good with any broker for a long time he need not to try anyone . It would be certainly trusted broker. It is said one should trade with more than one broker to test them . I am also stuck to 2 brokers for many years as I started trading.

4. xerof

xerof Private

I completely agree with you. I am at my second broker and change my first because he didnt want to give me rebate.

5. Forexrider

Forexrider Private

Right now the amount of money i have is really very low comparatively so i just trade in one broker. But i have a dream that when i grow my account i will spread them across brokers. I am scared to maintain more than $10000 in one broker, does anyone of you have more than this in one broker ?

6. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

Not a bad idea to use more than one broker, I have 3 different accounts.

7. Qasim waqar

Qasim waqar Private, 1st Class

Trade with more brokers or divide your invested amount in 2 or 3 accounts . It will give you a sense of security if one account is in danger other amount will be safe you can grow it with another strategy. Trading with 2 or more brokers is a good idea when broker had great strategy in trading to find best broker offering more benefits.

8. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

I am mainly using REMOVED at the moment.
    They have tight spreads and also you can trade Crypto 24/7 with them.

9. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

Yes it is true approach to save your money when you are not experienced feared that you will loose amount in any emotional trading decision. Trading with more than one broker or dividing your amount in accounts is a solution that you will lose just one part of any account if it is blowup. Then you can compare brokers services , do more investment with your trusted and satisfied broker for future plan .

10. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

I use 2 brokers and happy with both.