Trading with several brokers

I opened demo account at most well-known brokers as BROKER NAMES DELETED to find out the best spread offering on ECN account.

I experience trading with different brokers. it tell me many things, Difference of dealing of brokers, their terms and conditions and time of transactions . I then decide to work with a good broker who suits me. One should try more than 1 brokers , In this way they can distribute their amount in different accounts too.

The more accounts you have the more complicated it gets. One - two should be enough.

Yes too many accounts will make you confuse about trading in them with a routine. Even 3 to 4 accounts are ok but any thing more than it will be a problem.

Yes too many accounts will make you confuse about trading in them with a routine. Even 3 to 4 accounts are ok but any thing more than it will be a problem.

I think that we have to make use of limited trading accounts so that we know which trading account we have to use and how much funds it contains.

This way we will be able to increase our trading funds easily :D

Using several brokers is a learning stage in your trading career. Once you find out the best broker, then all you need is to remain with that broker, but still keep another account or two in some other broker just to keep a check if any thing goes wrong.

Using several brokers is a learning stage in your trading career. Once you find out the best broker, then all you need is to remain with that broker, but still keep another account or two in some other broker just to keep a check if any thing goes wrong.

Yes, it is true that when we are learning about the Forex markets we have to choose from the various Forex brokers so that we can decide which one we have to use in our trading :)

I also invest my money with 2 or 3 brokers .It is great idea to compare different brokers, I was able to choose best for me .I can know which is best in services and transactions. I do not trade with multiple accounts at a time . just divide my amount in different accounts to remain save from high risks.

I also invest my money with 2 or 3 brokers .It is great idea to compare different brokers, I was able to choose best for me .I can know which is best in services and transactions. I do not trade with multiple accounts at a time . just divide my amount in different accounts to remain save from high risks.

It is actually safe when we can invest our trading funds with more than 2 Forex brokers. It helps us in being able to control our trading in such a way that we are able to get success :)

Back