Trading with several brokers

I think it’s wise to open more than one account with more than one broker. And old saying says that: don’t keep all your money in one pocket. Even outside forex that makes sense. Having more than one bank account, or investing your money on different things not just one. I believe as long as you can control the outcome it’s a good idea. Some people can’t focus on many issues at the same time. For these people this case may bring headache so not all advices can be given to all different people.

I think it’s wise to open more than one account with more than one broker. And old saying says that: don’t keep all your money in one pocket. Even outside forex that makes sense. Having more than one bank account, or investing your money on different things not just one. I believe as long as you can control the outcome it’s a good idea. Some people can’t focus on many issues at the same time. For these people this case may bring headache so not all advices can be given to all different people.
You`re so right about diversify your income streams but I can`t support you about the same with different brokers. Using 2 or 3 broker can only distract you and put your capital at risk in every single broker that you`re using. When you`re using only 1 broker then you can be more focused and what`s more important you can use all capital in one place, manage it more easily and keep it more safe.

Depends if you have enough to be spread about I guess.

You`re so right about diversify your income streams but I can`t support you about the same with different brokers. Using 2 or 3 broker can only distract you and put your capital at risk in every single broker that you`re using. When you`re using only 1 broker then you can be more focused and what`s more important you can use all capital in one place, manage it more easily and keep it more safe.
There are more options either you do have 2 or 3 trading accounts with the same broker or divide your capital among different brokers. I like the last one because I can avail a variety of trading as well as be satisfied if one is not good other can be the right choice for that trading style. I will recommend trying different brokers never stuck with one broker which cannot fulfill our needs in the long run.

And old saying says that: don’t keep all your money in one pocket.

There's another old saying: "The best way to get good market information is to take a broker to lunch" there is some truth and wisdom to that statement! I think it's also important to build a relationship with your broker and that would be hard to do if you have multiple brokers. But aside from brokers I'm all for diversification!

There are more options either you do have 2 or 3 trading accounts with the same broker or divide your capital among different brokers. I like the last one because I can avail a variety of trading as well as be satisfied if one is not good other can be the right choice for that trading style. I will recommend trying different brokers never stuck with one broker which cannot fulfill our needs in the long run.
But if you find a good broker why bother with the hassle of switching?

Trading with multiple broker is not bad. For experience as well as Successful traders it will be WOW because they know how trade for make maximum profit. But for newbie it will be dangerous.

Back