Trading with several brokers

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
I agree with this tbh
Because it is strongly not recommended to keep all eggs in one basket. Without diversification you increase risk of losing all if broker suddenly goes bust. That's why I Trade with several brokers - IB, Tickmill and Hotforex and looking for some more.

JamesForexSlayer

Sergeant
Because it is strongly not recommended to keep all eggs in one basket. Without diversification you increase risk of losing all if broker suddenly goes bust. That's why I Trade with several brokers - IB, Tickmill and Hotforex and looking for some more.
Why those 3 may I ask?

momo3HC

Sergeant
You`re trading with 3 brokers and looking for even more? Really? o_O

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
Only 2 brokers are enough, 3 seems too much. He maybe a professional trader?
Why, the more brokers you have the more comfortable you have to be with your funds because 3 brokers can't go bankrupt at the same time, so I think it's quite safe.

fxoday

Corporal
Indeed if have huge capital that invested in forex broker, diversify capital in several broker is good way to split for safety, if likely one company giving failure, hence still there any other company giving earning, but if likely only have small capital, choose one broker is enough as long as choosing good broker that giving best service and not scammed people

nahiyar

Private, 1st Class
Yes, it is safe to divide your capital with two brokers, huge capital is a risk for the trader because humans are some times not in control of their emotions they can be trapped any time by any market situation. Suddenly they will do any greedy decision. Small capital is best to collect regular earing. However, when you are much trained you can try with smart capital. having more amount one can trade with two different brokers.