Trading with several brokers

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
I think it is relatively safe. Basic requirement is of course solid license either from FCA or ASIC (or at least CySec). For example I trade with Tickmill Hotforex and IB, because it is important to diversify investments.

Oliver_30

Private
In my opinion, a trader should trade maximum with 5 brokers and it must be a mixture of both regulated and unregulated it will help them in understanding the trading conditions and their way of offering services as both have different leverages, spreads, deposit, and withdrawal methods, etc. A mixture of both types of brokers helps in having a better understanding of trading.

Fruby

Private, 1st Class
I only use 2 brokers. I signed up with some others in past but don't use them anymore.

Balladotus

Private
I advise you to start trading with one broker, at least it will be easier for you, and you will be more focused on training and development. Then, I advise you to open 2-3 accounts with different brokers. Choose your brokers very carefully and find the best one you can trust the most.

liability

Private, 1st Class
I have 4 accounts, but two main accounts for regular activities. You'll not worry about funds when spread into 2-3 and that preferably, under different objectives. Scalping swing in fxview and long positional in ic markets, and rest, two other minor accounts. Beginners should stick with one only, main factors are known regulation, helpful client support and good trading conditions.

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
Newbie should certainly start with one broker, because managing two or three trading accounts and or trading simultaneously from them is not easy. It requires use of master account and setting it up correctly may not be possible from the first try.

Fruby

Private, 1st Class
Newbie should certainly start with one broker, because managing two or three trading accounts and or trading simultaneously from them is not easy. It requires use of master account and setting it up correctly may not be possible from the first try.
Yes I started with just one. I now have two brokers that I use.