Trading with several brokers

It is actually safe when we can invest our trading funds with more than 2 Forex brokers. It helps us in being able to control our trading in such a way that we are able to get success :)

Right, invest with 2 to 3 brokers, then trade one by one on them. Keep withdrawing from all brokers from time to time. Just for diversification.

Right, invest with 2 to 3 brokers, then trade one by one on them. Keep withdrawing from all brokers from time to time. Just for diversification.

It is a good strategy to invest our trading funds in many brokers and the main reason is that we must feel comfortable and also we have to diffuse the risks :)

Yes I think this is good if any trade they made diversify account with trade on several broker, and might they can withdraw profit and if one account on another broker get loss it can making deposit from profit another account, but of course will happy if all account in different broker get profit.

Yes I think this is good if any trade they made diversify account with trade on several broker, and might they can withdraw profit and if one account on another broker get loss it can making deposit from profit another account, but of course will happy if all account in different broker get profit.

When we are making use of more than 1 Forex broker then we do have the opportunity of earning a good income as we can trade in the different trading accounts at the same time :)

When we do our trading with multiple Forex brokers then trading becomes a lot more easier for us and we can get a good income in our trades. The only thing that we have to understand is that trading is not easy :)

I find I get confused trading with more than one broker but I know some of my friends who have 2, 3 or 4 different ones on the go. How do you guys keep swapping between more than one? Do you place the same trades with every broker etc?

People invest with different brokers to see how is their dealing . what is the difference of pips during trades. I also compare 3 to 4 brokers and finally work with 1 trusted brokers who seem good to me. I am now working wit them confidently .

This is god to making diversify account on several broker, certain trader they use trade balance on two broker just want to get profit from swap fee, which he open one broker with free swap account and open one another broker with use swap account, and open trade on same pair but opposite order each other, but they open order on swap account to get benefit from swap overnight rate

People invest with different brokers to see how is their dealing . what is the difference of pips during trades. I also compare 3 to 4 brokers and finally work with 1 trusted brokers who seem good to me. I am now working wit them confidently .

A trader should have at least 3 accounts on 3 different brokers. He can manage how to trade in them, among them one broker should be fully trusted than others while other should be good ones as well. As its a mater of your trading capital.

A trader should have at least 3 accounts on 3 different brokers. He can manage how to trade in them, among them one broker should be fully trusted than others while other should be good ones as well. As its a mater of your trading capital.

Yes when we are actually dealing with the Multiple Brokers then our trading will be more diversified and we would be able to make a good income also :)

Back