Trading with several brokers

reece Rispoli

Private
i use 2 brokers, one for forex and metals then one for crypto as they seem to work well with my strategy, so usually like to dabble on a demo over the weekends.

Shaun89

Private, 1st Class
I use a couple just because they offer me different things depending on what I want to trade, be it FX or crypto.

kim855

Private, 1st Class
I used a demo account with a few different brokers to get a feel for them and then pick one maybe two from there. I am currently using one for forex trades and another for Crypto.

JenPage

Private, 1st Class
I use different brokers for different things too. I’m with 3 brokers at the moment, it’s also a good idea to not have all your eggs in one basket as mentioned at the start of this thread.

ele020

Private, 1st Class
If you are a newbie do register with 2-3 brokers and explore all the features offered by them. But after creating a live account with a broker then do stick with that particular broker otherwise creating 2-3 live accounts will cause lots of confusion.

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
Great, I also use three brokers because it is better in terms of execution. Also average spread (from my brokers) is generally better than average spread from one single broker. It is very important point which I realised but a bit late. Currently I trade with Hotforex, Tickmill and IB.