Trading with several brokers

I'm trading with one broker now. How many brokers do you guys usually use? 1,2 or maybe more?
As for me, I tried trading with 2 brokers to compare and see if any of them use any scam practices. Like unexpected slippage out of nowhere for example. I didn't use big sums of money so there was no big risk for me, but I believe it makes sence that you shouldn't disperse your efforts with many many brokers. My expericnce was just a test.

I am not sure what's the point of comparing two brokers to see whether one is a scammer or not. What if both are scammers? Also, ethical or unethical business practises become obvious in the long run, with or without a comparison to another broker.

I think no matter although we trade on several broker, as long as we can handle all account and this is also like as make diversify capital, if likely one broker get fail and we have another opportunity to get success on another broker.

That's really the best thing one can do. See what brokers are regulated in your country and pick from that list.

I am not sure what's the point of comparing two brokers to see whether one is a scammer or not. What if both are scammers? Also, ethical or unethical business practises become obvious in the long run, with or without a comparison to another broker.

So use 3,4,5 or more brokers to not getting scammed. Currently I use 5 brokers always trying to find better nest with something outstanding and unparalleled in trading conditions. I know its hard but can be done only with personal experience and testing.
Good luck

Thank you. To be honest, I am sure I like the idea of juggling that many brokers at the same time. I could try checking two at a time one after the others, but not more.

It's ok to trade with several brokers, now it's difficult to distinguish well and bad broker, self trading experience will be better to select one reliable broker.

It's not so difficult to distinguish the bad from the good broker, especially if you've invested money in them. Unfortunately the process might lead you to lose some of those money.

It's not so difficult to distinguish the bad from the good broker, especially if you've invested money in them. Unfortunately the process might lead you to lose some of those money.

If we have some trading experience with a Forex broker then we will come to know which is a good broker and how we can take advantage of the trading with them :)

Back