Trading with several brokers

It is necessary for your guaranteed survival in forex market to trade with several brokers. Any broker can do anything, so for security of your funds, you must diversify them in different brokers, at least 3 at a time.

Trading with many brokers is a good thing to do and loss can be control by this but it should be kept in mind that we should have proper trading skills and experience to gain more profit.

Trading with many brokers is a good thing to do and loss can be control by this but it should be kept in mind that we should have proper trading skills and experience to gain more profit.
In this case, will you be adding the same trades across all accounts or will your trades differ to control losses?

In this case, will you be adding the same trades across all accounts or will your trades differ to control losses?

We need to control our losses so that we can manage our trading funds easily and also get in a position to do our future trades :)

It is always safe to have more than one brokers for trading. You funds are diversified and you can assess between two brokers that which one is good so that you can trust more on one best broker.

It is always safe to have more than one brokers for trading. You funds are diversified and you can assess between two brokers that which one is good so that you can trust more on one best broker.

If we will have bonus for doing our trades then our trading will also become a lot more easier and we would be able to get a good income :)

I think no matter we tarde on several broker, this like as making diversify investment, and will good if all account always growh hence they can understand which broker that inlcuded fast withdrawn and which one that often too late

Worst possible thing a trader can do is shifting his focus from education/experience to brokers, I mean why anyone news several brokers? Yes I can get the logic if you are investing millions, but for pennies why you want to focus so much on something that should not matter much at least in early phase. I mean at least yourself be comfortable as trader and know your strength once you know the road you can travel through anything, but if your map is not complete then even airplane will crash. I am currently using REMOVED and that’s it, I have not even worried about finding other, it is because my primary focus has been to be a good trader first and everything else can come later easily, but if I leave that and focus on broker comparison or best searching then I will end up into ordinary zone.

I can think of one more reason for multiple brokers.

Suppose you want to do long term carry trades as well as scalping. For carry trades, the best swap rates on the pairs you intend to use are the primary item of concern. For scalping, narrow spread/commission and minimum slippage is what's needed. Finding one broker that excels in all such areas is not nearly as easy as finding one broker for each.

I had a nice experience to work with different brokers , I am lucky work with good brokers now I choose best of them .I can compare different services of different brokers by opening accounts with them so that I can work confidently.

Back