Trading with several brokers

Initially, one broker is more than enough to keep track of. If your account grows to the point where a broker scam or bankruptcy could really hurt, then it's time to spread your risk by splitting your cash between 2 or more brokers. I've covered this in one of my Wealth Protection articles in this folder:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Thank you for the Informative series of Articles posted as they will be much Helpful for the Newbie traders :D

It should be at least 3 brokers. Trade one by one in each, only keep the best broker for your trading, it will take time but spending time in such activities will pay greatly in the end.

I started trading with one broker and now i have more than 10-11 broker accounts, but only 2-3 with real money rest all are crashed. :(

I am a newbie, if anyone interested and patient enough please write me message, I am on a paid signal system but i dont fully know how to use it

I started trading with one broker and now i have more than 10-11 broker accounts, but only 2-3 with real money rest all are crashed. :(

Glad you are honest and I believe not a lot of people have the courage to admit this. And of course you are not the first and absolutely not the last as well.

Back