Trading with several brokers

It is obvious you need a lot of funds to work with several brokers. If you had limited amount for trading just trade with one or 2 brokers. You can work good with this amount if your broker is fair and regulated. Much choices make you confused and your focus will diverted to many other things.

Managing different account in several brokers is very difficult.
I know there are some traders who are doing this effectively but you need to be very sharp. Mobile MT4 is a good tool to manage trading in different brokers.

I am also using service from several broker, and this for diversify capital, and we can using plan trading on each account, might one account for intraday trading plan and another using different plan like as swing trading or scalping

An experienced trader not need to change his broker again and again . He does work with his choice of broker confidently . However new people need to test some brokers to see what is good for them. A person should work with 2 or three brokers not more than that.

As for me, I trade with one broker. But I think, that trading with several brokers may be a quite good idea to diversify risks or something like that.

I have different demos and I am not hurrying up to open real accounts, as I haven't traded much money enough, though I have made more than 500 dollars in 6 months, it's a personal achievement for me as I thought that there will be only losses

Yes one can do trading with different brokers . You are not bound for any one broker you can change ,compare and decide which are best for you. In this way you will invest all money with any one broker . You may enjoy different ones to get their benefits.

I trade with only one broker am satisfied with him so I don't need more brokers, but I have more accounts each one for different strategy.

I trade with only one broker am satisfied with him so I don't need more brokers, but I have more accounts each one for different strategy.
Trader's satisfaction is important .If one is working good with any broker for a long time he need not to try anyone . It would be certainly trusted broker. It is said one should trade with more than one broker to test them . I am also stuck to 2 brokers for many years as I started trading.

Right now the amount of money i have is really very low comparatively so i just trade in one broker. But i have a dream that when i grow my account i will spread them across brokers. I am scared to maintain more than $10000 in one broker, does anyone of you have more than this in one broker ?

Back