Trading with several brokers

How did you understand which broker is better and for which trading style? For example I use my broker both for swing and news trades because I see other brokers bear little difference in terms of range of their trading services.

Are you sure that you use same broker for news trading and is your broker not giving you spikes on high impact factor news and missing your Take profit or stop loss.

maybe when you are experienced it is easy to jump between brokers but while learning i think its best to just stick with one.

I do trade with 2 brokers, one has my main while the other has a smaller amount i enjoy trading. but they also good

I normally do not follow the news from the same broker with whom I am trading. I am not sure they will give accurate updates. However, there are several good sites that share news updates and High impact news. They provide general information for all traders and now it is up to trader how he interprets and follows the news for trading.

One broker is enough to kick off, if you are looking for fast results than it makes sense with several at the time. Also having a few brokers makes the game less risky. If one broker fails, there is going to be another one. My advice it to learn market really well before you start the cooperation.

Maybe you are right news from the broker you are working with are not reliable. I think they will not want you to win a lot from the market. So it is a common sense of a trader what he follows. He must see general news sites that are neutral so that he can make better decisions.

Trader should see the reality of market reality of risk taking and reward expectation. He need not to rely fully on any source until he does not verifies on the base of his experience . He can work good with his own sense . This will work when he is doing a lot of practice with differnet ways he must try news with safety and risk amanaging approach . He had an option to see different brokers too for best choice and services.

Initially, one broker is more than enough to keep track of. If your account grows to the point where a broker scam or bankruptcy could really hurt, then it's time to spread your risk by splitting your cash between 2 or more brokers. I've covered this in one of my Wealth Protection articles in this folder:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/
It is much safer to trade with one broker when your investment capital is still low. This helps you monitor your progress and also learn how to manage your trade and get tips before being able to expand and invest more. When you feel confident that your trade has grown enough, it would be wiser to spread your risk to avoid going bankrupt if you face scams or extreme loss from one broker

Back