Trading with several brokers

Many traders thinks to trade with several brokers. It is very dangerous because the chances of choosing the wrong broker becomes higher. You should have to deal with one broker until you find the one who is better than that or when that broker do something wrong with you.

If you are trading only Forex, I don’t see need to trade with several brokers. If you find one which suits your trading strategy, than stick with him. Now, if you are also trading other financial assets, then it might be that you will need other brokers specialized to that specific trading

I think you need to trade with a single credible, and reputed broker. If you will get into business with many brokers then there might be some complexities which you would encounter. If you want to change a broker then you can do so. But never try to work with many brokers at a time!

I agree with other forum members. But, it has just slipped on my mind that there are traders who trade different strategies. So, if, for example, their broker is not supporting scalping, should they open additional account with another broker in order to be able to trade this method?

Depending on your trading needs and strategies, i would always recommend to have an account with multiple brokers.
Some brokers offer better spreads for specific trading volumes. Keep looking for better offers, but only work with regulated and reputed brokers.

Yes it is good to get experience with several brokers may be you find good offer regardin gany aspect of trading. Some times spread, leverage and trading terms are different from one another then a trader candecide well which thing is suitable best for him with any specific broker.. Then he will get idea about trading accuracy as well as transactional issues.

I think it's totally fine to test the waters on the several platforms, each have something new in them for real. Have different min deposit, min leverage and min pips and so on and on and on. How to work it out ? I am glad you learned here as well.

Never liked to trade with more than 1 broker. Just find that broker that suit you best and use only him.

Yes, you could trade with several brokers, that's for sure really but please understand that it's also not that profitable idea in itself. You spread all your energy between some several people and that's really it no matter what you say about that.

Yes, you could trade with several brokers, that's for sure really but please understand that it's also not that profitable idea in itself. You spread all your energy between some several people and that's really it no matter what you say about that.
That`s the same true and as it said: "Time is money." ;)

Back