Trading with several brokers

I trade with a couple of brokers, i go by how good they are with crypto, fiat and stocks other assets and use them on their strengths. Mainly trading fiat and crypto at the mo so can simplify how many i use.

Indeed trading with several broker is one way to diversify capital, like as many people said, don`t put all egg in one basket, with trading several broker, ideally if one company in problem and impact to trader, hence still there is another company that still alive and not have in problem, but how to choose broker also need to become one consideration although you trade in several brokers, will be grateful if all company working fine
Are you from FxOpen?

Do you use such tools?

As for now, I'm experimenting with using separate strategies for each account, but yes, previously I used one tool of such kind - Forex Copier. When I was looking for something allowing to "share" orders among several accounts I found that there are many tools intended for such purpose, the one mentioned above was the most comfortable. For sure, it would take some time to get familiar with it but as a result, you will get a quite effective solution.
By the way, it has one interesting feature I`ve always wanted to try - so-called reverse trading when the system executes inverted order. In theory, if most of the signals provided are false, such approach is very promising. At the same time, it seems to be complicated enough to develop proper risk management rules for such a strategy.

As for now, I'm experimenting with using separate strategies for each account, but yes, previously I used one tool of such kind - Forex Copier. When I was looking for something allowing to "share" orders among several accounts I found that there are many tools intended for such purpose, the one mentioned above was the most comfortable. For sure, it would take some time to get familiar with it but as a result, you will get a quite effective solution.
By the way, it has one interesting feature I`ve always wanted to try - so-called reverse trading when the system executes inverted order. In theory, if most of the signals provided are false, such approach is very promising. At the same time, it seems to be complicated enough to develop proper risk management rules for such a strategy.
Thank you. I'll check it. The reverse trading thing is interesting as was thinking if that would work, and if yes, why isn't everybody using it.

I see very high spread on fxopen and they charge you for depositing as well. This is pure non sense by any broker if they are charging a fees on deposit of funds.

If your broker is good and you don't need any additional assets that you broker doesn't offer, so that's no reason to find one more, as that's will split your attention and won't give any benefits.

Back