Trading with several brokers

I'm trading with one broker now. How many brokers do you guys usually use? 1,2 or maybe more?
it depends. i usually float between 2 because I like to use one particular broker for fx spreads while the other one i use is better in terms of leverage and spreads for crypto trading, and also FX to be fair but i like them both so i flick between the two. no hard in it but some people like to just have one, but i know some people that use 4

I just trade with one account as a beginner after some experience decides to work with more than one broker. It was a good decision because I can save my money on one risk. Two accounts gave me satisfaction that ai am not using my whole amount in trading. I can avail trading if loose in one account.

I just trade with one account as a beginner after some experience decides to work with more than one broker. It was a good decision because I can save my money on one risk. Two accounts gave me satisfaction that ai am not using my whole amount in trading. I can avail trading if loose in one account.
You have your points but... By your words it will be the same if you use 1 account but with half of the amount. Right?

I think forex is a business where trader wants to earn more so some people invest all their savings in a trading account. It is a better option to divide amount in different accounts so that they do not use high risk in trading . In this way they can be away from emotional trading and can learn lesson if they blowup any account.

Back