Trading with several brokers

I currently use two, just to keep my strategies separate (yes I know i could have 2 accounts with one broker)

I probably have accounts with 4 different brokers. Theres so many brokers out there these days.
I also try to keep eggs in different baskets trading with several brokers. Basically I divide one big order between 3 brokers to get better execution. Smaller orders get executed better and faster what becomes quite noticeable during news trading.

I currently have two and would look to a third broker possibly. I just find that spreading my risk is preferable to keeping it all in the same place. Perhaps I'm incredibly cynical. Currently I use one broker mainly for an EA that I run and another for my manual trading. I could do this with different accounts on the same broker I realise but this way just works for me

I currently have two and would look to a third broker possibly. I just find that spreading my risk is preferable to keeping it all in the same place. Perhaps I'm incredibly cynical. Currently I use one broker mainly for an EA that I run and another for my manual trading. I could do this with different accounts on the same broker I realise but this way just works for me

I use 4 broker for manual trading. I open at all 4 broker the same trades.
A EA runs only on one broker, but there i have a different account on the same broker like you.

If you look in the scam forum, i can better sleep with 4 different broker.

Regards isten

Is it safe to trade with more than one broker and the risk in it is higher than normal ???

Back