Trading with several brokers

Broker cannot default you mate.

It is just you need to pick those who are regulated and do not put big money in brokers. Keep withdrawing the profits regularly and you will stay relax. Diversification is also a good option but you need to manage different accounts and that will be difficult.

I suggest you start with one broker, and it'll be easier for you. Then you will most likely need to divide your capital by 2-3 brokers. The main thing is to correctly distribute the risks and determine the best broker for you, with whom you can trade in the future.

One broker as long as good and reliable broker it's good if already profitable, but sometimes trader want to explore from service various broker, they can diversify account and capital for some broker, but maybe this also need more hard work to manage all account.

In my opinion, a trader should trade maximum with 5 brokers and it must be a mixture of both regulated and unregulated it will help them in understanding the trading conditions and their way of offering services as both have different leverages, spreads, deposit, and withdrawal methods, etc. A mixture of both types of brokers helps in having a better understanding of trading.

I only use 2 brokers. I signed up with some others in past but don't use them anymore.

I advise you to start trading with one broker, at least it will be easier for you, and you will be more focused on training and development. Then, I advise you to open 2-3 accounts with different brokers. Choose your brokers very carefully and find the best one you can trust the most.

Back