Trading with several brokers

I have 4 accounts, but two main accounts for regular activities. You'll not worry about funds when spread into 2-3 and that preferably, under different objectives. Scalping swing in fxview and long positional in ic markets, and rest, two other minor accounts. Beginners should stick with one only, main factors are known regulation, helpful client support and good trading conditions.

Newbie should certainly start with one broker, because managing two or three trading accounts and or trading simultaneously from them is not easy. It requires use of master account and setting it up correctly may not be possible from the first try.

Newbie should certainly start with one broker, because managing two or three trading accounts and or trading simultaneously from them is not easy. It requires use of master account and setting it up correctly may not be possible from the first try.
Yes I started with just one. I now have two brokers that I use.

i use 2 brokers, one for forex and metals then one for crypto as they seem to work well with my strategy, so usually like to dabble on a demo over the weekends.

I use a couple just because they offer me different things depending on what I want to trade, be it FX or crypto.

I used a demo account with a few different brokers to get a feel for them and then pick one maybe two from there. I am currently using one for forex trades and another for Crypto.

I use different brokers for different things too. I’m with 3 brokers at the moment, it’s also a good idea to not have all your eggs in one basket as mentioned at the start of this thread.

If you are a newbie do register with 2-3 brokers and explore all the features offered by them. But after creating a live account with a broker then do stick with that particular broker otherwise creating 2-3 live accounts will cause lots of confusion.

Great, I also use three brokers because it is better in terms of execution. Also average spread (from my brokers) is generally better than average spread from one single broker. It is very important point which I realised but a bit late.

Back