Trading with several brokers

If you want to see what you then working with several brokers is usually a good idea but only if you know how to handle it. Not everyone can handle working with several brokers. The most that most people can manage is two but not very good.

I like things organised so tend to stick with one but if I'm trying a new one I will have 2 for short periods of time

I would suggest picking a well-regulated broker that suits your requirements and stick with them. Trading with several could put you in a risk of higher loss and will be unable to focus on a profitable trade.

I would suggest picking a well-regulated broker that suits your requirements and stick with them. Trading with several could put you in a risk of higher loss and will be unable to focus on a profitable trade.
All true except the regulated part but this is a personal preferences may be. I'm not tight with it.

In the beginning, I also think that one broker is more than enough, at least until you get some experience trading. Afterwards, you can try getting more, especially if you are trading with big capital and / or use several different strategies.

Trading is several brokers, it will good as diversify capital, but most important is skill matter, will useless open many accounts in several brokers but skill still often fail, hence only will waste the money, but choose one broker if included good broker I think as long as a safe broker and good review among user it also good

Exactly, until you have no skill you can not win with any broker. It is not up to a broker it is your personal performance that collect pips for you. trading with several brokers is suggested to avoid risk of investment with a broker. If you invest all your money in one account you may loss a big part of it. and investment in parts with more than one broker can save you from taking high risks.

I trade with several brokers, but the key to use them properly is not to try to trade here and there but to set up simultaneous execution using master account. Thus you achieve better execution (as small lots are executed better) and stable transaction costs (due to averaging)

Back