Trading with several brokers

In my opinion, I would suggest trading using one broker because with multiple brokers you would lose track of the current trade.

I currently trade with a single broker, and I only use it for scalping, so far I had no vast losses.

Great, I also use three brokers because it is better in terms of execution. you split orders and submit them via master account. Also average spread (from my brokers) is generally better than average spread from one single broker. It is very important point which I realised but a bit late.

I will be live trading soon, would like to know if I should trade with more than one broker?

Because with more than one, there is a possibility that I can win with one of the brokers, but the risk is also higher where I can lose in both trades.

Have a main broker and a backup broker one in case the main one has issues. Then I also have a few brokers to test EA's on

There are those who chose to trade with several borkes for various reasons. When you trade with several brokers you get to a better trader but only if you can handle it. That is because you get to view the forex market from different perspectives. You can then compare how the brokers are showing you the market. You can then decide which brokers right for you and the gradally switch to open broker. You can even decide to stick with all of yoru brokers because there is nothing wrong with that. You just need to take things easy and make sure that you do not mess up because in such a case it is very easy to mess up.

I tend to use a couple of different brokers just to keep an eye on spreads and check I am getting the best deal. Also, I find some brokers are best for forex trading and others better for crypto currencies.

Is it safe to trade with more than one broker? I read reviews from traders mentioning that we can miss on particular trades and lead to certain losses. Is it true?

Back