Trading with the Elliott Wave Principle

Off topic (just looked at your website)

Hi Cyclon
You seem to have gone all automatic , I have just got the update (By your command) and will start reading it tomorrow.

If anyone else needs a moron to read their instructions please let me know.
ATB

Will be taking the vid down soon. See my comment to Ras.

You need to rewire your house A.S.A.P

OLD RUBBER CABLES..........OOOOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY

You need to rewire your house A.S.A.P

OLD RUBBER CABLES..........OOOOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY

Yes how it hadn't gone up in flames I still wonder, now all re-wired. Old pics, old site, old git. Latest addition to bungalow is Dutch canopies, home made from 15mm copper tube and cotton dust sheet.

Do you trade cable? It's all over the place! Seems to be going in a sine wave, and I'm sure Elliott never mentioned that, spirrals based on Phi came nearest, (and incidentaly they look like involutes to me)

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've checked this forum, but I am glad to see the discussion the post has started. Thanks DaveO for your in depth answer.

In my opinion there are too many variables and differing opinions on wave counts to make trading using exclusively the EW Theroy an effective trading strategy. I guess if there is anything to be taken away from what I learned on Elliott Waves it has to be the effect of Fibbonacci lines on market behaviour. What baffles me is whether people are innately effected by the numbers, or whether the numbers' effectiveness is due to the self fulfilling prophecy. Either way, the lines never fail to cause some price movement. Even if the wave theory's effectiveness is disputed, one cannot deny that there is more to the fibbonacci numbers/lines than just coincidence.

Any opinions?

Proper video on Socionomics

For those that missed it before or would like a choice of file type and quality EWI have re listed it on their site at the following page.

Socionomics Institute

So remember you are not looking at waves, they are looking at you!

This may confuse, just as the clutch cable operation does on my Citroen Xantia. (The outer pushes the lever, the inner is fixed to the housing at the clutch end)

Back