Tradingbanks.com is a SCAM !!

fxtrader989

Private
Tradingbanks claim on their website that they have "NDD Execution without rejections", "Fair trading with NDD execution and no requotes", "ECN execution". But if you make profit, they simple delete it and return only initial deposit.

https://static.gotitfx.com/download...ns.pdf?k=3cebecb1-f36a-4c35-9e76-e557474fed35

If the Company notice any Scalping activity or other high
speed trading activity, the trading account of the Client shall be disabled without prior notice. Moreover, the Company reserves the right to cancel and delete any transaction/pending order execute with the scalping account.
For further information as to the execution of order refer to the “Execution Policy”.

“Scalping is a form of trading strategy through which the Client performs and/or tries to
perform numerous transactions on small price changes. (5 pips average or less within 24
Hours trading period of time)”

So they can delete any trade which is under 24 hours.

How this can be if they have NDD Execution without rejections??

So please stay away from this broker!

Invite them to this thread. Any real ECN broker should welcome scalping.

Tradingbanks claim on their website that they have "NDD Execution without rejections", "Fair trading with NDD execution and no requotes", "ECN execution". But if you make profit, they simple delete it and return only initial deposit.

https://static.gotitfx.com/download...ns.pdf?k=3cebecb1-f36a-4c35-9e76-e557474fed35

If the Company notice any Scalping activity or other high
speed trading activity, the trading account of the Client shall be disabled without prior notice. Moreover, the Company reserves the right to cancel and delete any transaction/pending order execute with the scalping account.
For further information as to the execution of order refer to the “Execution Policy”.

“Scalping is a form of trading strategy through which the Client performs and/or tries to
perform numerous transactions on small price changes. (5 pips average or less within 24
Hours trading period of time)”

So they can delete any trade which is under 24 hours.

How this can be if they have NDD Execution without rejections??

So please stay away from this broker!

Dear fxtrader989,

We're sorry to hear that you aren't satisfied with our trading terms and conditions and that you feel we are doing it the wrong way.

We, at TradingBanks, are open to say, without restraint and any concealment that we don't allow scalping and fast trading. This was clearly stated on our Terms and Conditions of Services Agreement as you have mentioned above.

Aside from this black and white statement that we openly share with our clients, our account managers disclose this information to clients beforehand to prevent any misunderstanding and/or confusion concerning the matter.

Moreover, every client is presented with the Terms and Conditions and are asked to confirm that they fully understood and agree with the services agreement stated thereto.

We do honest business and feel that we reserve the right to make our own Terms and Conditions (no matter how may this differ to any other online brokerage firms) as long as we make things known upfront, fair and just to all our clients as well as potential investors.

Kind regards,
TradingBanks

Scalping up to 24 hours. Someone isn't bothering to hedge themselves against their LP very often. :p

i registered on there site today and before i invested i thought i should check the reviews, which i did and they were not good. the email i received from there senior account manager Daniel Payne i replied to asking to delete my account, i had several calls from them on on the last i explained i had no interest in there organisation and could they please stop calling me.
i was then called a Fxxking moron by the gentleman and he said he would keep calling me day and night until i explained to him why i had registered on there site if i was not going to invest, his abuse got worse so i decided to just leave the phone on the side (there paying for the call)
in summery this is NOT an organisation anyone should be investing in, if they were a legitimate organisation i would not have experienced this behavior;
i never post on forums but im so pleased people do to highlight these organisations which i would have become a victim of if i hadnt of checked.

now thats some bad way to treat their clients, its a basic technique called being persistence. makes me feel like its a smaller group of people trying to play broker. btw thats harassment and it is punishable by law just saying.

Just had a cold call from TradingBanks.com (+44-1273-257019) and listened to them for 10 minutes whilst I checked out the web site. What interested me was https://www.tradingbanks.com/about-us/regulation which says "TradingBanks is a brand owned and operated by ST World Trade Inc., a financial services company authorized and regulated to trade on financial markets ". Once I read that, our conversation went on with with me saying ..
"I see that you're regulated. Who are you regulated by?"
"Sir, do you have a job?"
"I asked you a simple question - who are you regulated by? - and you don't answer but instead ask me a question instead!"
"Sir, do you earn much money in your job?"
"I'll ask you again - who are you regulated by?"
"Sir, would you like to earn more money?"
"You're not answering my simple question. I'm ending this call now, and don't call me again."

Just had another call from them (after 09Feb). This time from 'private number', and the guy saying that my details came up on their system as someone interested in investing ion Forex.
"How did my information get into your system?" I asked.
"You must have signed up from our web page" he said
I then mentioned that I'd told them not to call me again, and he said that this was the first time he'd called me (in a tone implying that I must be mistaken) and that it must have been his competitors trying to ruin the reputation of his company, which was fully regulated, etc. [does anyone believe garbage like this?]
As I didn't have the time to spend much longer with him, I told him that I was ending the call, and hung up.

Have a chat with your phone company about regulations for telemarketing. Log all the calls and initially ask for a number you can call them back at.

Back